Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Sweden after getting infested with niggers and sandniggers

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

i have realized the more nicer a country is to immigrants the more badly do these immigrants treat the local population.
german saying; give them one finger and they will want the whole arm

Last edited:
i have realized the more nicer a country is to immigrants the more badly do these immigrants treat the local population.
german saying; give them one finger and they will want the whole arm
I miss the times when our ancestors used to kill shitskins and defend europe

I miss the times when our ancestors used to kill shitskins and defend europe
Cope harder now euro women are taking curry, nigger and sandnigger dick and the white race is dying. By 2100 the white race will no longer exist.

swedes will kiss nigger feet while throwing swedes in prison for hatethink

Cope harder now euro women are taking curry, nigger and sandnigger dick and the white race is dying. By 2100 the white race will no longer exist.
Least retarded shitskin
I stall laugh when i see shitskins trying to cross the border and die :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine hating your own race faggot

Least retarded shitskin
I stall laugh when i see shitskins trying to cross the border and die :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine hating your own race faggot
Cope harder. Your race is slowly dying because white women love ethnic dick.

those retarded cumskins laws dont even work for niggers and sand niggers. coz they were designed with cumskins in mind, not those brownies :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

those niggers dont fear prison, and they only fear being executed. and cumskins pretty much all abolished death penalties. :feelshaha:

there's a chance of those countries eventually going the way of latin america. with ramphant crimes, weak police, gangs/cartels etc.

Cope harder. Your race is slowly dying because white women love ethnic dick.
Hope harder faggot you aint getting shit your mere existence is subhuman low iq savage oooo gotta get the banana by cross the border
*dies at sea*

Those countries are ruled by lesbian feminist cunts, men are all turned into eunichs. Immigrants are not their biggest problem, local Men should also go ER on Gynocracy.

Hope harder faggot you aint getting shit your mere existence is subhuman low iq savage oooo gotta get the banana by cross the border
*dies at sea*
I'm literally British Pakistani

and any sort of progress will stop as the smart but very nerdy Indians will also die out

Those countries are ruled by lesbian feminist cunts, men are all turned into eunichs. Immigrants are not their biggest problem, local Men should also go ER on Gynocracy.
their collapse was inevitable then lmao

YROPE is lost

Cope harder now euro women are taking , nigger and dick and the white race is dying. By 2100 the white race will no longer exist

Nigger, Nigger - raus aus unserm Land.

Funny how niggers and sandniggers can't have nice things, they destroy everything and turn the place into a trash filled wasteland.

It reminds them of home :feelshaha:

those retarded cumskins laws dont even work for niggers and sand niggers. coz they were designed with cumskins in mind, not those brownies :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

those niggers dont fear prison, and they only fear being executed. and cumskins pretty much all abolished death penalties. :feelshaha:

there's a chance of those countries eventually going the way of latin america. with ramphant crimes, weak police, gangs/cartels etc.
:lul::lul::lul: And these cucks also like socualsit policies then bitch their economy has slowed down lots of time. They import low IQ, lowest class trash, give em free money and slap on hand for punishment. Then btich they aren't integrsting :lul::lul: