Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sweden will probably be the only country unaffected by WW3, but it's a NIGHTMARE for incels

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Im not ready to move to Sweden, even if i have to die. I've been there once, and i realized that its literally hell on earth. I hate everything about this country.

Also, some people think that Swedes are Aryans, but its just not true. The absolute majority of Swedes are med race that was considered the dumbest race in Europe according to Günther racial theory.

We should write up an organized, full detailed plan for incels on exactly what to do once a WW3 situation occurs. Like where to go ideally, what to do, etc.

I heard immigrant are having a great time there.

New Zealand, Pacific islands and many other places in the world would be safe in ww3.
I've heard Swedes are moggers is it true

New Zealand, Pacific islands and many other places in the world would be safe in ww3.
I've heard Swedes are moggers is it true
The reason why Sweden will be unaffected is because all Freemasons Illuminati live in Sweden.

We should write up an organized, full detailed plan for incels on exactly what to do once a WW3 situation occurs. Like where to go ideally, what to do, etc.
Sure buddy majority of the forum users doesn't live in the same country on top of that are poor or neetbux. We ain't surviving ww3

It's gonna become Swedistan in a couple decades.

The reason why Sweden will be unaffected is because all Freemasons Illuminati live in Sweden.
New Zealand isn't a shithole where did you get it from. Are Swedes mogger btw. And second I was talking in the sense of countries involved in geopolitical and military conflicts. NZ is free of that on top of that it is soo far from the mainland nuclear Armageddon can't heavily affect it.

New Zealand isn't a shithole where did you get it from. Are Swedes mogger btw. And second I was talking in the sense of countries involved in geopolitical and military conflicts. NZ is free of that on top of that it is soo far from the mainland nuclear Armageddon can't heavily affect it.
New Zealand is infact a shithole

Swedes are moggers yes. New Zealnand is just like USA. Very bad cities, ultraindividualism etc...

Swedes are moggers yes. New Zealnand is just like USA. Very bad cities, ultraindividualism etc...
Also, in Sweden, you can go to jail for years for paying a prostitute. The most cucked country on EaRth.

Your best bets are unironically going to be small countries in South America. They're too busy trying to build up their economies to be tangled up in the world's bullshit.

Your best bets are unironically going to be small countries in South America. They're too busy trying to build up their economies to be tangled up in the world's bullshit.
Everyone is dumb lowinhibmogging untermensch there. Its hell on earth for aspies.

Everyone is dumb lowinhibmogging untermensch there. Its hell on earth for aspies.
Seems like you don't have enough motivation to survive ww3. There are always gonna be pros and cons.

Seems like you don't have enough motivation to survive ww3. There are always gonna be pros and cons.
Maybe youre right. Do you as an incel have much motivation to survive though? Life sucks so much that maybe its better to die.

Well, there is one possible plus to WW3.
All of us non NT incels will not get drafted.
No country is going to put mentally ill people in their army.

Then when all the NT men are away fighting…..we will be the only men left at home…..with all the foids.

Well, there is one possible plus to WW3.
All of us non NT incels will not get drafted.
No country is going to put mentally ill people in their army.

Then when all the NT men are away fighting…..we will be the only men left at home…..with all the foids.
Ukraine is sending mentally retarted people at war right now. USA sent mentally retarted people to Vietnam. Thinking that being nont-NT will save you from war is stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back