Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Swedish Normie raped by six men using a bottle.

whathappenswhenyouletwomenvote.webm

Also that dude is not a chad lmao and in the context of Sweden he's like a 4/10

deathnic revenge (in video game)
Images 24

It was the pissful nig nogs they let in

Should've raped a Swedish foid:feelswhat::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And he was the one getting charged with hate crime. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is what (((cuckoldry))) and (((feminism))) does to your country, ladies and gentlemen. This is why xenophobia and racism are good, which is why you don't see this happen in the xenophobic and racist asian countries. :feelsjuice:

And he was the one getting charged with hate crime. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is what (((cuckoldry))) and (((feminism))) does to your country, ladies and gentlemen. This is why xenophobia and racism are good, which is why you don't see this happen in the xenophobic and racist asian countries. :feelsjuice:

Soy country. Should just nuke em tbh

Last edited:
Look what happens when foid's have rights...

I live just next to thugmaxxed niggers like these. They are always surrounded by foids. They have M16s, M4A1, all kind of weapons, endless money, and have sex literally EVERY DAY, if you go out at night you can hear women screaming in pleasure.

If one does not feel hate after all this ...

What the actual fuck if he killed them all, he would've only served 12 years in a luxury Swedish prison with a PlayStation and free passes to leave and return

Faggotry crimes like this are disgusting

disgusting. he should go ER on them. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Absolute state of (((Sweden))). Also bet the swedish libcucks will give the rapists free money and free job.

that swede is probably like 6'2 so basically almost chad
and yeah the men there are obviously soymaxxed homos so that's what they get?

only appropriate response to being raped (if you're a dude) is to torture/murder the rapists entire family
in front of them and then do the same to them (in a video game)

this guy went to court?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

he probably fucking liked it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I live just next to thugmaxxed niggers like these. They are always surrounded by foids. They have M16s, M4A1, all kind of weapons, endless money, and have sex literally EVERY DAY, if you go out at night you can hear women screaming in pleasure.

Thugs are foid magnets where I live.

I would go Tarrantmode if this happened to me

White foids?