Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Swedish truecel NeverGiveUp got married

If he got married then he was never a truecel you fag retard

She is definitely 100% no doubt in love with him and for suresky not using him for his resources, housing, and/or reach. :soy:

This doesn't seem like a genuine relationship, matter of fact do you remember when he was dating that uglie and it didn't end well? Well she broke up with him of course

I will place my bet that this won't go well for him but this guy never learns his lesson, after being rejected so many times and girls not wanting to date him, what makes this anything special? She is definitely there for his internet fame, he most likely had to tell he he is popular within youtube to get her in the first place, not to mention he is dating a ''gamer girl'' isn't that just a red flag in of itself?

She is definitely 100% no doubt in love with him and for suresky not using him for his resources, housing, and/or reach. :soy:
Its true, have a look at his videos and don't tell me this guy is poor, keep coping if you think she genuinely loves him

Lmao give this guy a year and he'll be rotting on this forum.

This doesn't seem like a genuine relationship, matter of fact do you remember when he was dating that uglie and it didn't end well? Well she broke up with him of course

I will place my bet that this won't go well for him but this guy never learns his lesson, after being rejected so many times and girls not wanting to date him, what makes this anything special? She is definitely there for his internet fame, he most likely had to tell he he is popular within youtube to get her in the first place, not to mention he is dating a ''gamer girl'' isn't that just a red flag in of itself?
He has the swedish citizenship , she probably wants that
she is from fucking Argentina

Last edited:
He has the swedish citizenship , she probably wants that
she is from fucking Argentina
God so he had to bring her all the way from Argentina to Sweden?

That explains it, i don't really blame him though to why he resorted to that and it definitely seems like he is paying a lot for her stuff, look at the scooters for example and the gaming PC's

Last edited:
She looks ethnic so she is just seeking his status.

He's tall and she's ugly af

Apartment mogs me to 9th dimension

People here are coping hard. He already said that she wants HIM to MOVE to Argentina. Not the other way around.

Some people are just extremely lucky. We will never be like him.

Didn’t someone on here debunk this and found out she’s suffering from a terminal illness and he’s basically her carer. Not sure how credible this was

Didn’t someone on here debunk this and found out she’s suffering from a terminal illness and he’s basically her carer. Not sure how credible this was
She has epilepsy, yeah.

What internet clout does to a mf

Ey spicy chicita come live on my taxmoney, you fucking whore.

she will divorcerape his ass sooner than later you just wait...

She looks embarrassed to be seen on camera with him

Jay bee double u

Let's see:
  • Neurotypical
  • White
  • Tall
  • Young
  • Head full of hair
  • Passportmaxxed (Sverige).
:soy: bUt hE hAs sOmE uGLy fAciAL fEaTuReS :soy:

Yes, he does. That makes him another ugly normie. In order to be considered a "trucel" one has to be:
  • Spergmaxxed
  • Nonwhite
  • Short
  • Bald
  • Old
  • Shitholemaxxed
  • Bone deformitymaxxed
That's a trucel for me.

Why are we acting like we havent seen this a thousand times before? Loads of subhuman men get married, then the sex dries up and the divorce papers get served. We only see whats on camera and not how their relationship actually is like 24/7.

People here are coping hard. He already said that she wants HIM to MOVE to Argentina. Not the other way around.

JBW and social media success is the ultimate key for ascension if youre an incel

Alphafuxx betabuxx

He looks better than he did before. Having a gf makes men look better

"Extremely lucky" JFL good riddance to this foid worshiping GrAY, she's ugly as fuck and nobody would bat an eye at this relationship IRL.

I wouldn't even fuck her and you consider him extremely lucky :lul::lul:

Betabux most likely.

He better get a prenuptial contract and paternity test his kids just to be sure.

He's a true 2/10, he got saved by his e-fame, if you can even call being known for being ugly "fame". Proof that status matters.

God so he had to bring her all the way from Argentina to Sweden?

That explains it, i don't really blame him though to why he resorted to that and it definitely seems like he is paying a lot for her stuff, look at the scooters for example and the gaming PC's
True. The money is probably the only reason she’s still around. She’s probably just a miserable gold digger

Imagine calling a tallfag is a truecel

only in incels.is

I kinda look like him, but can't afford betabuxxing nor do I want it

Just be nordic white, bro :feelskek: