Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Swedish women talking about their number of sex partners

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Degenerates in liberal hellholes acting degenerate as always. Pretty sure its the same 16 chads they all fucked

I Just can't imagine how men can marry these things
Degenerates in liberal hellholes acting degenerate as always. Pretty sure its the same 16 chads they all fucked

I can’t even imagine what it’s like to have 1 body, let alone 20+

Yeah I was talking to someone I knew in Sweden and he said that pretty much all girls are whores there.

Yet they criminalise paying for sex. For ugly short heterosexual men that is.

So who are all these women sleeping with?
Yeah besides a few normies who got lucky it's mostly chadlites and above who fuck all those women

I don't doubt this is true but what source/site were these screenshots taken from?

i fucking hate this world. and the fact that these whores will easily find a partner to get married with makes me angry. simps, bluepillers, liberal soycucks take a look at your creation.

No idea, just reposting a pic i found
If it came from 4chan, 9gag or ifunny or some other place for memes I have a hard time believing it's legit tbh
Really I could get mad at seeing this stuff but the picture needs to be verified first to see if its legit.

Yet they criminalise paying for sex. For ugly short heterosexual men that is.

So who are all these women sleeping with?
Not only that, but they did it in the most cucked way possible: The "Swedish model" = illegal for men to buy sex, but legal for foids to sell it :feelskek:

I don't doubt this is true but what source/site were these screenshots taken from?
Its from an anonymous social app. You can create threads and comment in them, and its only people from your town that can see it.

Its from an anonymous social app. You can create threads and comment in them, and its only people from your town that can see it.
What anonymous social app in particular? Obviously it seems like its a Swedish app that resembles whatsapp or whisper in some ways but that still doesn't explain everything tbh

"only people from your town can see it"
Idk how they would implement that feature besides gps tracking on phones tbhngl

What anonymous social app in particular? Obviously it seems like its a Swedish app that resembles whatsapp or whisper in some ways but that still doesn't explain everything tbh

"only people from your town can see it"
Idk how they would implement that feature besides gps tracking on phones tbhngl
Yes they use gps, it's not uncommon lol.

Yes they use gps, it's not uncommon lol.
The upvote/downvote arrow format matches screenshots of the jodel app found online. tbh was confused at the color scheme at first but then Ig the green color in the screenshots in the OP are just a variation of the color themes available in the app.

The upvote/downvote arrow format matches screenshots of the jodel app found online. tbh was confused at the color scheme at first but then Ig the green color in the screenshots in the OP are just a variation of the color themes available in the app.
That screenshot is at least 2 years old and they've changed the app since. Ofc you can never verify that it's women commenting or if they are telling the truth.

That screenshot is at least 2 years old and they've changed the app since.
As is routine on many social media apps.
Ofc you can never verify that it's women commenting or if they are telling the truth.
That's why I'm skeptical of screenshots like this even if they are in agreement with observations and seem realistic.
Brutal qualitypill btw
Had these screenshots been grainy or low quality more people here would be questioning the authenticity of the screenshots. First appearances count for so much even in screenshots tbhngl

That's why I'm skeptical of screenshots like this even if they are in agreement with observations and seem realistic.
Brutal qualitypill btw
Had these screenshots been grainy or low quality more people here would be questioning the authenticity of the screenshots. First appearances count for so much even in screenshots tbhngl

You think foids shit post to wind up us guys?

You think foids shit post to wind up us guys?
I'm past wondering if that's the case tbh if guys do that then it's almost certain foids do that too. But imo sexless guys getting frustrated and angry at seeing these screenshots is just a bonus for them. They probably post about these things because they find it fun. The outrage that might come later is just an extra perk to making them feel badass for posting these things.

and none of them were non chads.

Brutal qualitypill btw
You think the pic is entirely fabricated or just filled with troll posts? The same kind of posts are everywhere on plebbit

i should not be shocked by anything by now. but this.... its always a good reminder of what is going on everyday.

Here many of us are with ZERO. This is the wrong reality, there was a fuckup placing me here.

You think the pic is entirely fabricated or just filled with troll posts?
No it seems legit. But I wanted to see a source because it adds credibility to the screenshots.
The same kind of posts are everywhere on plebbit
But those posts usually have a source link provided too.

Faggots on /pol/ will still defend these whores. Women like this can't even be raped in the traditional sense. You literally cannot rape a whore.

No it seems legit. But I wanted to see a source because it adds credibility to the screenshots.

But those posts usually have a source link provided too.
Tbh it's not like this screenshot makes a profound statement or claim, i don't think a source would change much.

Sounds like men move on after the bad sex these girls give them.

And they are not doing Sven or Håkan

Sweden is beyond cucked. I blame the swedish "men" who are the biggest manginas on earth

lol keep in mind that they all lied, they fucked way more than that, even on the internet and anonymous women lie

I eagerly await the upcoming collapse.

I really wish I had the power to see every woman's number. Important information.

And wtf these girls my age have +40 :feelsUgh:

I think I remember seeing this years ago. I think they are talking about how many migrants they've slept with. Or maybe that was another similar screenshot.

18 years old, slept with approximately 34, unsure if it is 34 or 35

That's ridiculous.
Yeah I was talking to someone I knew in Sweden and he said that pretty much all girls are whores there.

Who was he? How did he know? Did he live in Sweden?

is it cucked to say anything over 3 is gross.

Last edited:
It is over for Swedish men.

@BummerDrummer You going to call white whores as whores, or are you going to blame Jews and media for manipulating the poor wahmen who have no free will?

@BummerDrummer You going to call white whores as whores, or are you going to blame Jews and media for manipulating the poor wahmen who have no free will?
Without Jews this wouldn’t happen because of the forced monogamy and conservative social attitudes.

Women are like dogs or animals, it’s their nature to do these things but the white man for hundreds of years had the muzzle on them better than anyone else. even Arabs thought we were misogynistic when the British came to Egypt and eliminated female financial independence.

Without Jews this wouldn’t happen because of the forced monogamy and conservative social attitudes.

Women are like dogs or animals, it’s their nature to do these things but the white man for hundreds of years had the muzzle on them better than anyone else. even Arabs thought we were misogynistic when the British came to Egypt and eliminated female financial independence.
Notice which scandinavian country has the most jews?