Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sweetie you're not entitled to relationship, but I'm entitled to your taxes, you will be paying welfare, child support, my insurance, sick leaves teeh

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
:foidSoy: gimme your money inkwell, and keep giving till you become old and useless

I will contribute as little as much as possible to a foid's retirement plan:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids will eat the bugs, own nothing, and be happy with their wine and cats:lul::lul::lul:

I will contribute as little as much as possible to a foid's retirement plan:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids will eat the bugs, own nothing, and be happy with their wine and cats:lul::lul::lul:
:foidSoy: pay for my monthly abortions inkie

I hope to god they ban abortion and end welfare soon. This week fix a large amount of promiscuity in society. The government has the biggest enabler of hyoergammy.

I hope to god they ban abortion and end welfare soon. This week fix a large amount of promiscuity in society. The government has the biggest enabler of hyoergammy.
Daddy government should remove all bullshit benefits women get