Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion tabu stories in your family

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
My mom always talk bad about my grandma(i never met her),and she say a lot of things abut her:
-her father(a german jew inmigrant)didnt recognize her
-his first son died(my mom always talk about this as the turning point)
-she work as a nanny and a woman abandon a children in his place,she raise the children and the the mom come years later an take em away(the brothers of this women side with my grandma on this subject and talk with my mom about this)
-is a rumor that my mom hear,that after her first son died a nurse show em the body of the baby in a jar(this scary the shit out of me)
-she cucked my grandpa and live with the guy and my grandpa in the same place(my mom love my grandpa,so the grudge against his mom as is reasons)
-when my grandpa die,she says that my mom was guilty of it.
-my house work as a pension in the past,and she didnt have a problem renting to prostitutes.

My dad had a nightmare with my grandmother and said it was not a nightmare but a ghost
My mom says and the only time she talks "nice" about her,is that she loved my brother.

Last edited:
Not much really tbh
My great grandfather committed major fraud and got away with it and lived off it for the rest of his life I think.
My brother has been disowned because he managed to leave my cunt mother and get adopted. He's 19 or so now I think.
I have 2 trannies as aunts or uncles or something. I've never met them tho

My family is boring, not anything interesting really.

My cousin had an affair with her high school teacher, got fired

My grandfather had a brother that got beaten to death for being gay

Not much really tbh
My great grandfather committed major fraud and got away with it and lived off it for the rest of his life I think.
My brother has been disowned because he managed to leave my cunt mother and get adopted. He's 19 or so now I think.
I have 2 trannies as aunts or uncles or something. I've never met them tho
Not much? That is quite a lot.

theres a few but I dont feel like speaking about it, my family not just me are seen as outcasts kinda that dont fit in with society

Uhh to be honest the only thing that’s taboo is the military service my grandpa has done, no one asks him about it and i’ve been instructed not to. Other than that maybe there’s taboo that i don’t know:feelstrash: