Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tactical Soap?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Will tactical Soap produce pheromones that'll attract women?

I wanna seduce my Oneitis

Punch her in da face with a tactical fist

HahahahHAHAHA

I will be chad
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Pheromones are bullshit. Humans act on the visual.

Tactical what? :feelsUgh:
Pheromones are bullshit. Humans act on the visual.
Chad gen Z prettyboys are still Chads, no matter how weirdly red they make their lips. :feelsjuice:

Tactical what? :feelsUgh:

Chad gen Z prettyboys are still Chads, no matter how weirdly red they make their lips. :feelsjuice:
Yeah but we dont go around each other back and smell each others butts and armpits, we cant differentiate other people by their urine smell, human's sense of smell is weak compared to other senses. We judge mostly based on visuals. Red lips probably signal something sexual so op should start wearing a red makeup.

Yeah but we dont go around each other back and smell each others butts and armpits, we cant differentiate other people by their urine smell, human's sense of smell is weak compared to other senses. We judge mostly based on visuals. Red lips probably signal something sexual so op should start wearing a red makeup.
I have naturally red lips

I have naturally red lips
People prefer artificial smells, like when a man says woman smells nice, he talks about cremes, shampoos, perfumes etc, Same thing for males.

Yes; I was agreeing with your post. :feelsjuice:

Thought you meant something like improvised body cleaning in a school bathroom without showers for quick mogmaxmaxmog or sth.. So wth is tactical soap?

As far as I am aware pheromones don't really work. The only good use for perfume is to cover your incel beta smell.

Take that tactical soap and drop it in front of Tyrone. Of course it won't help retard.

You really are a retarded curry lad

The vomeronasal organ (VNO), or Jacobson’s organ, is an organ present in the noses of many mammals that detects pheromones, which provide information about the gender and reproductive state of others, and can thus influence behaviour. There has been much debate over the influence of pheromones on human behaviour, and much of this has revolved around whether or not the VNO is functional in adult humans. Spinney takes this as evidence that the VNO is a useless remnant of our evolutionary heritage.

:feelshmm: