Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White dudes in Indian soap operas!!

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I was watching ads for the retarded soap operas that Indian women watch, and there was one where an Indian girl who studied overseas meets a white 5/10 guy from college who gets down on his knees and offers a rose boquet to her while her friend zoned Indian watches

Where did they get this white actor? He doesn't even look 7/10

muh "Indians hate white people"

Were they passing off an eastern European guy as an American or Brit? The international dramas my mom used to watch did that a lot

There’s a Netflix show about that shit too iirc… it seems like such a common fantasy, I’m surprised it took this long.

I was watching ads for the retarded soap operas that Indian women watch, and there was one where an Indian girl who studied overseas meets a white 5/10 guy from college who gets down on his knees and offers a rose boquet to her while her friend zoned Indian watches
if youre a white man regardless of your rating curryfoids will agree to give you a blowjob to not have dravidian children. gonna whitewash my ass now gang

Looks like India got ZOG'd too.

Looks like you guys aren't obedient enough to Israel

I saw a stormcel say that here. Can't remember who.
India apparently has the highest percentage of stormfronts. They love whites more than white love themselves:feelskek:.

India apparently has the highest percentage of stormfronts. They love whites more than white love themselves:feelskek:.

Donald Trump and various other "conservative" whites will openly condemn so-called white supremacy but this guy Matrix dodges around the question and then rants about the Great Replacement.