Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tag the user in this forum who makes your rage the most.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
It's good to let things off your chest :feelsohh:

anyone who says anything bluepilled. also that jack guy that was interviewed after the alek minassian hERoism. in fact, i think the only one here i hate is that jack guy. what a stupid cuck

That princeofcope guy. He's a megafaggot fakecel

@JdawgYUNGmoney is mostly ok but then I remember his post about refusing to tip at restaurants and I rage

Nobody here makes me rage

JFL at this maycel neek stirring shit up.

Is that the guy who got friendzoned by his mom?
Some negro who hates ethnics/black women and will only settle for a white woman
if I ever see him he's getting a 9mm hollow point

@all low iq posters (dumbass theories)
@inceltoms
@antidegeneracyfags
@Hunter with steadfast nofap beliefs

@greycels with leading questions.

Yes, they get banned or bored but you can't avoid seeing those titles. FFS, only in the last few years can I watch a fictional character on TV get rejected.

Some negro who hates ethnics/black women and will only settle for a white woman
if I ever see him he's getting a 9mm hollow point
damn what a fucking cuck, hope you do meet him :feelsokman:

Moralfags, antidegeneracyfascists, normiecucks, commietards, blue pilled copers.

@Tellem-T
@PrinceOfCope

Two giga-larpers who are probably not even incel to begin with, reject black and ethnic women, etc.

@Psychocel99

Idk how he looks but if I met this faggot irl he's getting double leg slammed and literally fucked into the ER

Faggots from Lookism
@Wot1994

A literal Chad who posts here

@forevergymcelling

this dude is another literal Chad who is "blackpilled" like yeah ok bro lmao, go enjoy the pussy you get why even fucking post here???

there's some more but i think but other than that i am cool with everyone

most maycels and lookismfags. Actually lookismfags are worse.

@JdawgYUNGmoney is mostly ok but then I remember his post about refusing to tip at restaurants and I rage
Dude, how the fuck are you an incel when you look like that. Your like an 8.5/10 Wtf? Do u just come here for fun?

Dude, how the fuck are you an incel when you look like that. Your like an 8.5/10 Wtf? Do u just come here for fun?

how does he look like?

@jackbud should be found at home, beaten to near unconsciousness, dragged outside, and beheaded.
The only thing worst than roasties and numale cucks is an incel tom.

I don't know lol.

I rarely rage

@blickpall for perma banning the JBW legend itsOVER

Totally forgot about that faggot, yeah Jackbud is the only one who made me rage but he doesn't come here anymore thank fuck.

I don't even think he looks good, but his bluepilled views such as femoids being allowed on this site made my blood boil tbh.

Lmao this maycel doesn't know my avi

@chudur-budur @Weed @Kointo
a7PIjvy.gif

If you don't know who big daddy G is, lurk longer

Lmao this maycel doesn't know my avi

@chudur-budur @Weed @Kointo

We should actually run a 3.0 credit preparatory course on incels.is for march-april-maycels, will get an instaban if any of them gets less than 3.5 GPA.

All degeneracy apologists and BBC theory fags.

@GeneticDysfunction
Argued with him in the past and we seem to disagree on things
@Bri8564 blocked me for no reason or at least never gave one

They don't make me rage.
R.I.P Bri8564.

@GeneticDysfunction
Argued with him in the past and we seem to disagree on things
@Bri8564 blocked me for no reason or at least never gave one

They don't make me rage.
R.I.P Bri8564.
Kek I used to interact with him a decent amount of times in early late 2k17/ early 2k18

He was a cool user tbh

What do you think happened to him?
It's hard to say. He mentioned suicide a couple of times if I remember it correctly but I would say he just went inactive and focused on other things. His last posts seem to confirm that.

Kek I used to interact with him a decent amount of times in early late 2k17/ early 2k18

He was a cool user tbh
Bri?
I remember seeing him a lot in my lurking days on nov and dec 2017, he had that dinosaur thing going on.

It's hard to say. He mentioned suicide a couple of times if I remember it correctly but I would say he just went inactive and focused on other things. His last posts seem to confirm that.
Looks that way..
Man, it is depressing knowing none of us can ever meet. Most of us will die without having any idea who the people we spoke to on here were. When this site goes down, we will all be nothing but memories, of words and images on a screen. :feelsrope:

Looks that way..
Man, it is depressing knowing none of us can ever meet. Most of us will die without having any idea who the people we spoke to on here were. When this site goes down, we will all be nothing but memories, of words and images on a screen. :feelsrope:
It's pretty depressing isn't it? At least I have lots of cool users from this site on disvord & I heard the voices of 2 users. (In a voice chat and not the voice recording threads) But nothing is gonna last forever.

Everything in life is temporary because life itself is temporary

@Maeror
For reminding me what I should be doing
And that I'm lazy :forcedsmile:

I'll tag you for shits and giggles, pls come
@idkwattodowithlife
Looks that way..
And it's like some of us are continents apart too. Meetups are possible but unlikely.

Last edited:
@Maeror
For reminding me what I should be doing
And that I'm lazy :forcedsmile:

I'll tag you for shits and giggles, pls come
@idkwattodowithlife

And it's like some of us are continents apart too. Meetups are possible but unlikely.
I don't like users that larp as high T alpha males.

img-thing.jpg

lifefuel i havent been tagged

but bbc theory faggots need to fucking go

@Indari because he mogs me tbh ngl

ZMall6q.gif

It's over

Self-hating deathnik cucks, pro-degeneracy cucks, etc.