Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take Part in an Incel Study

• Thread starter Deleted member 39899
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39899

Self-banned
-
Study on those who identify as an incel. Must be aged 18+ and have no known mental health conditions, participants remain anonymous.

The study uses an association test and take 10-20minutes.

Link here tstbl.co/504-485

3 posts and greycel
[UWSL]Hello, Vice[/UWSL]

Fuck off, cuck.
Tasmin? University of London? Hahaha. I hope all these nasty blackpilled stuff gets leaked to the mainstream.

You're not entitled to participants in a study

I will do it if you have sex with me Tasmin Riana Newell

not click this, probably it will steal my ip

Fuck off, find different victim of your fake news kike bulshitry

That link is an "IP Grabber" breed.

Damn I misclicked on the link. It's over, feds have my IP now.

>incel
>no mental health problems

Just fucking lol, good luck with that glownigger. Inceldom is one of the most toxic detrimental experiencee for mental health there is. It's objectively more damaging to one's long term health than being raped. But of course since foids have holes, are mentally weak, and are catered to by society, rape is seen as a horrible social evil to which every resource available must be dedicated to eradicating it. Meanwhile, legions of lonely isolated men are dropping out of education and work and/or trying to transition to not be men altogether, but this is apparently perfectly normal and if you have any problem with it you are a bigoted mysooginst inkwel :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back