Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Take the Autismpill

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
main-qimg-e5600a8a4e3c1bee66158f871e03a918-lq

main-qimg-994976aa6f61842e0f552bcaff87e1a4-pjlq

people with Autism generally have more neurons and neuron connections than normal, which could mean that Autistic people do use more of their brains because there is more.

But more does not mean that its better, when epileptic seizures happen usually an area or the whole brain is in overdrive which explains why epilepsy is more common in Autism than in the normal population.

More neurons could mean more intelligence, more emotions, more pain, more love, more hatred, more sensory input, more cognitive processing. Which explains a lot about our all-or-nothing thinking and other common Autistic traits.

main-qimg-4642e03102d81d3eec2288c17a7eafa0-pjlq

All the top scientific advancements and accomplishments were made by people with high functioning autism. Albert Einstein had autism and so did Bill Gates. If you have autism you need to learn how to weaponize your autism so you can accomplish great things.

People who are accomplished in math, science and art very often have relatives on the spectrum and also frequently show some traits themselves. Autism is a largely genetic condition. The genes associated autism are also the genes associated with genius. Often the difference between being a genius and a diagnosed autist come down to life conditions, the kind of educational opportunities and accommodations you had, and whether the people around you understand what autism is. And of course, you could be both.

now it is true that about 90% of adults with autism are unemployed and its harder in all parts of life to succeed but if you just man up and get your shit together you could become very successful financially, of course all the money in the world won't cure your inceldom at least you can still live a happy life with lots and lots of copes

Last edited:
autist = fakecel
@Zer0/∞

But more does not mean that its better, when epileptic seizures happen usually an area or the whole brain is in overdrive which explains why epilepsy is more common in Autism than in the normal population.

Yes. I possibly have Focal Cortical Dysplasia from ASD.

autist = fakecel
@Zer0/∞
“now it is true that about 90% of adults with autism are unemployed and its harder in all parts of life to succeed but if you just man up and get your shit together you could become very successful financially, of course all the money in the world won't cure your inceldom at least you can still live a happy life with lots and lots of copes”
:soy::soy::soy::redpill::redpill::redpill:

“now it is true that about 90% of adults with autism are unemployed and its harder in all parts of life to succeed but if you just man up and get your shit together you could become very successful financially, of course all the money in the world won't cure your inceldom at least you can still live a happy life with lots and lots of copes”
just be the top 10% bro

Autism is death sentence for social life, focusing on the wrong details and overthinking everything and looking for double meaning makes you act weird. Autism is plus only if giga high iq genius from rich family.

More potential but harder to use. It’s like being given a helicopter to drive while others are give a bike. We have much more potential, but without knowing yo utilize our power, it will lead the helicopter to crash most of the time.

Autism is death sentence for social life, focusing on the wrong details and overthinking everything and looking for double meaning makes you act weird. Autism is plus only if giga high iq genius from rich family.

you can cure your epilepsy with a ketogenic diet

I've never had seizures, though it seems to be affecting my processing speed.

It's very interesting. Many gifted people also have more connections in their brain. Amplifying the goods such as higher IQ but also higher sensitivity, and hence higher anxiety/depression

tbh

most people NTs are too retarded to understand this even when its spelled out right here in a clear diagram
fucking useless retards their too thick headed to ever understand. I remember a few years back showing this graph to someone and they still didn't understand what it meant. fucking hopeless

most people NTs are too retarded to understand this even when its spelled out right here in a clear diagram View attachment 659146 fucking useless retards their too thick headed to ever understand. I remember a few years back showing this graph to someone and they still didn't understand what it meant. fucking hopeless
ok what does it mean? obviously means big brain right?

most people NTs are too retarded to understand this even when its spelled out right here in a clear diagram View attachment 659146 fucking useless retards their too thick headed to ever understand. I remember a few years back showing this graph to someone and they still didn't understand what it meant. fucking hopeless
Where are the X and Y axis on this """""""graph"""""""?

More neurons could mean more intelligence, more emotions, more pain, more love, more hatred, more sensory input, more cognitive processing. Which explains a lot about our all-or-nothing thinking and other common Autistic traits.
bingo. I hate NTniggers for their utter inhumanity.

I am impervious to nuclear winter and being stepped on, apparently. Thanks, I feel better now.

bingo. I hate NTniggers for their utter inhumanity.
I wanted to see if you came up with different answers than I did, not because I dont understand it.

I wanted to see if you came up with different answers than I did, not because I dont understand it.
different answers to what? you nailed it. if you understand it then why do you want different answers then the correct one? your a weird guy but this is a good thread nonetheless.

now it is true that about 90% of adults with autism are unemployed and its harder in all parts of life to succeed but if you just man up and get your shit together you could become very successful financially, of course all the money in the world won't cure your inceldom at least you can still live a happy life with lots and lots of copes
Bullshit BLUEPILL TRASH statement:bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill: :soy: :soy: :soy: "jUst try hard work on yourlsef sweety"

Most good jobs require you to be exotrverted and NT. Many foids will get cozy white collar office jobs just beacuse they foids. This society will discriminate you based on your looks and how you act. If they dont like you they will not offer you a job

different answers to what? you nailed it. if you understand it then why do you want different answers then the correct one? your a weird guy but this is a good thread nonetheless.
you might have come up with something deeply profound beyond my level of comprehension and I thought you might have wanted to share it. Otherwise that comment would just be irrelevant.

Bullshit BLUEPILL TRASH statement:bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill: :soy: :soy: :soy: "jUst try hard work on yourlsef sweety"

Most good jobs require you to be exotrverted and NT. Many foids will get cozy white collar office jobs just beacuse they foids. This society will discriminate you based on your looks and how you act. If they dont like you they will not offer you a job
that does not mean you should not try. If elon musk can do it with his spergers then you can too

Great thread. I've been saying stuff like this for a while now but normies will never get it. Spare yourself the headache lol

Then how come my autism just makes me lazy and friendless? Jfl

Then how come my autism just makes me lazy and friendless? Jfl
because normies dont want to associate with autists, and being lazy is your fault.

More potential but harder to use. It’s like being given a helicopter to drive while others are give a bike. We have much more potential, but without knowing yo utilize our power, it will lead the helicopter to crash most of the time.
:yes:

because normies dont want to associate with autists, and being lazy is your fault.
Agreed. Maybe it's my mix with ADHD where I only find shit like specific video games interesting. I wish I could be like rain man where I obsess over a skill thats useful

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: