Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the HITLERPILL: BRUTAL.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Let me preface by saying, in case someone doesn't know this, since I know there's people from all over the world in this forum, that Hitler is portrayed as the most evil person to ever exist in western media. Let's not get into whether he was good or bad, because that's besides the point, so I'll leave my personal views aside, to prevent this from getting derailed by politics. Let's just stick to the facts: The establishment deeply hates him and he is thus portrayed as extremely evil in the media, schools etc.

Hitler is portrayed as a manlet in mainstream anti nazi movies, such as Inglorious Bastards or Downfall/Der Untergang. In fact people's perception is that he was short.

But was he actually short, or is the media just saying that in order for people to hate him?

This was Hitler's actual height:

He was not a manlet at all. :feelswhere: Society is just saying that to discredit him. Which further proves that manlets are the lowest of the low according to society. He's supposed to have killed 6 million jews, but that's not enough per se, they also need to say he's a manlet in order to dehumanize him. That's how society sees manlets :dafuckfeels: :blackpill: :feelsrope:

Fucking brutal hitlerpill.

Let me preface by saying, in case someone doesn't know this, since I know there's people from all over the world in this forum, that Hitler is portrayed as the most evil person to ever exist in western media. Let's not get into whether he was good or bad, because that's besides the point, so I'll leave my personal views aside, to prevent this from getting derailed by politics. Let's just stick to the facts: The establishment deeply hates him and he is thus portrayed as extremely evil in the media, schools etc.

Hitler is portrayed as a manlet in mainstream anti nazi movies, such as Inglorious Bastards or Downfall/Der Untergang. In fact people's perception is that he was short.

But was he actually short, or is the media just saying that in order for people to hate him?

View attachment 463238

View attachment 463239

View attachment 463240

View attachment 463241

He was not a manlet at all. :feelswhere: Society is just saying that to discredit him. Which further proves that manlets are the lowest of the low according to society. He's supposed to have killed 6 million jews, but that's not enough per se, they also need to say he's a manlet in order to dehumanize him. That's how society sees manlets :dafuckfeels: :blackpill: :feelsrope:
Plus, people don't believe he had fair blue eyes, which he had. Even my history teacher learned that from me and a couple of friends.

Then again, nazism, the nazis, and he himself made his own self the most scared symbol of it, so, it's common sense to expect that most attacks in every form will fall on him. It's the same with Mao Zedong for example, the red guard in their own vigilante decisions had a lot to do with what would become the victims of the cultural revolution, and yet, everything goes onto Mao's account. Its always with a symbol like that, when you sacralize it much, expect everyone to focus on it to slender what's behind it and what it represents, the LGBT community has its rainbow attacked, the catholic church its priests etc.

In the comedy "He's Back" the actor was quite tall who played him, and his face was somewhat squarish. In many movies, like "The boy in stripy pajama" one dude with which the sister of the main character falls in love is a chadlite/chad and a pious Nazi. In Schindlers list, there's tons of officers with chiseled looks and even the actor who played Amoth Goth looks nowhere alike the character he played.

Usually, the handsome guy is the one with doubts or someone who worked in an anti-fascist organization or movement. Staufenberg in "Valkyrie" who was played by Tom Cruise in his own letters called my nationals dogs and stuff that needed subjugation. I enjoy telling people of the bad sides of great and powerful idols they put on a pedestal, forgetting that they're human and expecting them to never have done anything wrong. Vice versa with people like Hitler, refusing to accept not everything he did was bad.

Last edited:
Hitler would be a trucel with that face today (plus he is 5'8)

View attachment 463238

View attachment 463239

View attachment 463240

View attachment 463241

interesting fact, guy with hitler in the 3rd pic down (ernst rohm) was in fact, gay as fuck (srs lol). He was pretty high up in the Nazi party until they made him disappear one night

They have given him the Napoleon treatment. :feelsmage:

No wonder he hated ethnics. he was coping hard .