Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Take the pizzapill

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
When you run out of DSP cos you spent everything on your 4wd upgrades, so you get pizza hut delivered for breakfast, lunch and dinner for next 4 days until your next DSP payment.
>$37 meal deal
>3 large pizzas
>3 garlic bread
Take the pizzapill

You subhumans taken the pizzapill?

Ok this is giga moger.
Mirin hard.
Pizza forever.

Do you order 3 large pizzas and 3 garlic breads for breakfast, lunch, and dinner or for the whole day?

Do you order 3 large pizzas and 3 garlic breads for breakfast, lunch, and dinner or for the whole day?
breakfasts, lunches and dinners over next 4 days

breakfasts, lunches and dinners over next 4 days
Jfl how the legitimate fuck can you eat 3 large pizzas and 3 breadsticks 3 times in one day? I can't even eat 5 slices let alone 9 boxes a day. Shit would get old after the first day

Mogs me to hell and back

Nice. Pizza.

What's DSP payment?

I do some frozen pizza-maxxing, I eat it 3-4 times a week. I have no shortage of money, I'm just too exhausted from living the incel life to put effort into cooking.

Never heard garlic bread
Could you show what it looks like?

Nice. Pizza.

What's DSP payment?
Disability support pension. Retard Bux for retarded NEETs in Australia. Paid by Centrelink, aka the department of mass shooting prevention and general autist maintenance
Never heard garlic bread
Could you show what it looks like?
It's just french long loaf with melted butter and garlic

When you run out of DSP cos you spent everything on your 4wd upgrades, so you get pizza hut delivered for breakfast, lunch and dinner for next 4 days until your next DSP payment.
>$37 meal deal
>3 large pizzas
>3 garlic bread
View attachment 434274
You subhumans taken the pizzapill?

Jfl how the legitimate fuck can you eat 3 large pizzas and 3 breadsticks 3 times in one day? I can't even eat 5 slices let alone 9 boxes a day. Shit would get old after the first day
No that's all to be eaten over 4 days. 1 pissa and 1 garlic bread per day basically

Disability support pension. Retard Bux for retarded NEETs in Australia. Paid by Centrelink, aka the department of mass shooting prevention and general autist maintenance

It's just french long loaf with melted butter and garlic
Oooh, can I ask how much is the pay per week?

Oooh, can I ask how much is the pay per week?
Australian dollar $952.70 per fortnight for me plus free public transport travel and rates subsidy so I literally save 600 every fortnight and never work. Also got a retard card which gets me a 10% discount on a lot of businesses.
RETARD BUX

Australian dollar $952.70 per fortnight for me plus free public transport travel and rates subsidy so I literally save 600 every fortnight and never work. Also got a retard card which gets me a 10% discount on a lot of businesses.
View attachment 434282
Ooooh, I see!
So about $475 a week.
:feelsokman:

Film yourself eat it, I want to watch.

Pizzacope getting expensive. Usually get papa John’s because they usually have the best deals.
Paid 40 bucks tonight for 2 pizzas from a New England franchise I like.

Mogger, give me that pizza :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I can't even eat anything because I underwent surgery a week ago:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry:

I can't even eat anything because I underwent surgery a week ago:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry:
What for fren? You surgermaxxing?
Pizzacope getting expensive. Usually get papa John’s because they usually have the best deals.
Paid 40 bucks tonight for 2 pizzas from a New England franchise I like.
Maybe try taking advantage of uber eats discounts/free delivery. When you sign up for a new account, you should get free delivery on first 3 orders and a discount on your first. I change numbers regularly cos of chadfish so always get cheap shit from them.

Last edited:
What for fren? You surgermaxxing?
No lmao, just my shitty health making problems
Also mirin the neetbux life, I live in a developing shit hole where neetbux is about 50$-100$ a month
It's wage slaving or death for me.

Eating pizza every day would give me Pizza Tolerance so I would enjoy it less. But when I eat it, it's good, and I have a Tombstone pizza in the freezer of my Airbnb hosts right now