Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill take the spice(girls)pill

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
friendship never ends GIF by Spice Girls

some niggas here say "I had friends in childhood, but later we split up/they abandoned me" or claim that they were friends with a foid but it was only a temporal thing or something
the truth is: FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS, it's a bond stronger than marriage because friendship is literally magic
if you don't have friends right now, you've never had friends
if you think you have friends right now, it may turn out to be false later
foids and chads are disgusted by stinky inky, so they won't befriend you, ugly males can only really be friends with other ugly males, but unfortunately most of them are pussy-worshipping cucks who'll throw you under the bus to raise their chances (from 0.000001% to 0.0000011%) of having any relation with a foid
thankfully, friendship is not something that happens among humans (it's magic, so only ponies and maybe a few extraordinary humans have access to it), so we're not worse than chad or stacy in this regard :feelscomfy: they'll also die friendless, deluded that their business partners/allies (essentially what human friendships are) are their "friends" when they'll gladly stab them to go up the social ladder

I don't know. I don't understand what you are talking about.

Networking demands keeping number of proper acquaintances high for potential use in advancing social standing.
There's no working in NEETworking:feelsLSD: