Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the TheAmazingAtheistpill (TJ Kirk isn't tall despite being 6'6, find out why)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Take the TheAmazingAtheistpill, he's 6'6 and I've seen videos from him at real life events that I've NEVER seen anyone call him "tall", let that sink in, he's 6'6 with blonde hair and blue eyes and THE ONLY THING people ever notice when they see him is that he's fat.

Brutal fat neckbeardpill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It doesn't matter what you have going for you as a man, even JBW and being a brutal height-mogger, if you're fat it's absolutely ovER. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's over for me. At 5'8, I'm the average height of a 10 yr old

Take the TheAmazingAtheistpill, he's 6'6 and I've seen videos from him at real life events that I've NEVER seen anyone call him "tall", let that sink in, he's 6'6 with blonde hair and blue eyes and THE ONLY THING people ever notice when they see him is that he's fat.

Brutal fat neckbeardpill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It doesn't matter what you have going for you as a man, even JBW and being a brutal height-mogger, if you're fat it's absolutely ovER. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Never heard of him

It's over for me. At 4'8, I'm the average height of a 10 yr old
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back