Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the TV pill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Just had to watch TV for the first time in 10+ years. 50% of airtime is ads (of which at least 80% are blatantly targeted at roasties, they know which one's the gullible gender) and everyone on TV is white and good-looking despite this being Cuckmany where literally over half of my age group are ethnics. No wonder TV is dead, only females would watch this shit.

Dont worry, the internet is on its way to become just like television.

Your government will make sure of that. Can't have too much freedom

I haven't watched TV in years at this point.

Foids fall for scams rather easily. I watch the guy who catches curry tech scammers on youtube and he says the main target of the scammers are foids.

Just had to watch TV for the first time in 10+ years. 50% of airtime is ads (of which at least 80% are blatantly targeted at roasties, they know which one's the gullible gender) and everyone on TV is white and good-looking despite this being Cuckmany where literally over half of my age group are ethnics. No wonder TV is dead, only females would watch this shit.
I mean literally. Females always buy stuff from teleshopping.

Here tv is 80 percent government propaganda 20 percent TV shows for women.

I just watch the news

I just watch the sports channel

Don’t forget the rampant LGBTB
ABCDEFG propaganda in cartoons and commercials

>watching talmudvision

What could you possibly expect?

Your post describe covert blackpill reality. But they are totally overt about it to.

You ever seen programmes that are about 30/40 year old bluepilled virgins trying to obtain intimacy?

We're literally the main attraction of the circus. Yet we still perform our dances. Its time to pull the normie audience backstage and feed them to our circus animals whilst cheering them on and giving them applause. For now their final moments are in service of our entertainment.

Last edited: