Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tale of my bullying by normies and sluts earlier this year (ER fuel)

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Basically I'm neet but I went on a short 2 month training course in around January with other people around my age.

So I went to talk to this group who already knew each other on the first day and they went to talk to the girls and instantly the girls started ignoring me and talking and smiling at them. They also started on me and then identified me as a target from here

Throughout the course I got targeted quite badly and they started calling me this character from a popular kids film (I won't even say who cause it hurts my feelings) cause I look 'weird'. Also most of the norms were not good enough for the girls, which made it even worse cause they wanted to impress them.

This is basically why I'm even more socially anxious now

And then cucktears give the advice of "be confident" when this shit happens to us.

And then cucktears give the advice of "be confident" when this shit happens to us.
Fuck cucktears, I fucking hate these normies type men who arent alpha but sheep to try and ascend

Normies are hiding truth.Social anxiety is the reason of normie's/chad's/stacy's bully,(virgin,ugly etc.) shaming actions to incels in (mostly)
young ages

Fuck cucktears, I fucking hate these normies type men who arent alpha but sheep to try and ascend

You described /r/theredpill in a nutshell lmao.

I
Normies are hiding truth.Social anxiety is the reason of normie's/chad's/stacy's bully,(virgin,ugly etc.) shaming actions to incels in (mostly)
young ages
I felt suicidal on that course, not only being bullied but also the female rejection and them going to the bullies was so painful on the weekends. That's when I signed up here and why I have Elliot in my username, I could relate so much to his manifesto

Basically I'm neet but I went on a short 2 month training course in around January with other people around my age.

So I went to talk to this group who already knew each other on the first day and they went to talk to the girls and instantly the girls started ignoring me and talking and smiling at them. They also started on me and then identified me as a target from here

Throughout the course I got targeted quite badly and they started calling me this character from a popular kids film (I won't even say who cause it hurts my feelings) cause I look 'weird'. Also most of the norms were not good enough for the girls, which made it even worse cause they wanted to impress them.

You mean this deformed guy from goonies ?

You mean this deformed guy from goonies ?
I’m sure he’s referring to one of the characters from Hey Arnold... Prolly the fat kid with the overbite or the pencil neck with the bucked teeth...

I’m sure he’s referring to one of the characters from Hey Arnold... Prolly the fat kid with the overbite or the pencil neck with the bucked teeth...

well he said film not cartoon but maybe idk lol

Their personalities are so amazing!

I like your story because it is simple yet it shows what happens if you're ugly.

Your friends are a bunch of motherfucking assholes, letting a bunch of bitches control their group and do whatever they want just for the small chance of fucking a stacy, they should all be castrated

Based Stevenposter lays down the hard truth

Also most of the norms were not good enough for the girls, which made it even worse cause they wanted to impress them.

Fucking ragefuel. Sniveling fucking rats with no humanity in them. I hope they get what's coming to them at some point in life. For what it's worth, I'm sorry this happened to you.

they should all be castrated

Punch one of the guys in the dick and accept your beating, beats months of torment.

What is this training course for? Post secondary?

Just some work experience thing