Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Taliban blocks women from college entrance exams in subjects deemed "too difficult"

Based as FUCK!!! One step at a time keeping them from graduating and going to america for white chad.

@Transcended Trucel Possible positive move for Afghan STEMcels? :feelshehe:

Those same males may leave the country, though; I doubt many of them worship the Taliban or their country's conditions. :feelswhere:

@Transcended Trucel Possible positive move for Afghan STEMcels? :feelshehe:

Those same males may leave the country, though; I doubt many of them worship the Taliban or their country's conditions. :feelswhere:
probably will help them a bit with less competition ig

engineering, economics, veterinary medicine, agriculture, geology, and journalism.
Jfl at including journalism as a “hard” profession. Most journalists have sub-room temperature IQ.

Good job taliban government stopping toilets from escaping

they are a bunch of savages but damn do they know how to properly treat holes for what they are

I hate that we have to embrace goatfuckers, but at the end of the day they will be the only ones to maintain a functioning society due to their containment of female nature.

America/Europe/Canada will just send them a plane ticket and visa to study there, Canada has already imported a ton of "bright" females from Iran. In the end it never works.

I hate that we have to embrace goatfuckers, but at the end of the day they will be the only ones to maintain a functioning society due to their containment of female nature.
this. islam/taliban is not perfect, but it's better than everything else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back