Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taliban has a lot of masculine Chads

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Afghans seem to have a lot of tall masculine Chads

>thats a chad
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

the only thing afghans have is sub 80 iq retards who cant even fly a helicopter:feelskek::feelskek:

But looks wise they mog curries and rices
IMG_0697.jpeg

5400.jpg

GettyImages-73573423-1.jpg

Yeah bro look at these gigamoggers:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: The exclusion rate for Mena type people, and curries/rice is nearly identical jfl

I like when they blow stuff up

I like when they blow stuff up
I like how they beat the shit out of treacherous whores. Adultery and fornication are not things the Taliban proud warriors would tolerate.

IMG_0697.jpeg

5400.jpg

GettyImages-73573423-1.jpg

Yeah bro look at these gigamoggers:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: The exclusion rate for Mena type people, and curries/rice is nearly identical jfl
Yeah look at these moggers am i right. Rices and curries are short, have thin weak physiques and small skulls. Afghanis are taller and better built on average.

Menas are excluded because of the Muslim stigma mostly while curries/rices are excluded because of their looks. Although rices are higher due to Kpop wave (but they got lots of plastic surgeries)

Yeah look at these moggers am i right. Rices and curries are short, have thin weak physiques and small skulls. Afghanis are taller and better built on average.

View attachment 579984

View attachment 579989

View attachment 579985

View attachment 579986

View attachment 579987

Menas are excluded because of the Muslim stigma mostly while curries/rices are excluded because of their looks. Although rices are higher due to Kpop wave (but they got lots of plastic surgeries)
The average afghan male height is 169.2:feelskek: The average male height in northern china is
"Northerners" are seen as: Taller. According to the 2014 census, the average male height between the age of 20-24 was 173.4 cm in Beijing, 174.9 cm in Jilin province and 177.1 cm in Dalian. Speaking Mandarin Chinese with a northern (rhotic) accent.

Indians and afghans are both subhuman but the afghan mogs by .5 points, at least the ricecel can easily kpopmaxx has a high IQ and can live in a functioning society. You afghans always act like top shit and shit on curries, meanwhile afghancels have to rape foids in order to get laid:feelskek:

I would say the environment plays a big role in lowering their SMV.
And you can't say they aren't beard-mogging high-T based.
Definitely testosterones me.
Burgercels still lost and they definitely tried to destroy their culture and bring the mcdonalds and shit under the cover of freedom.
Islam didn't used to be in opposition with a flourishing society and technologies. It's just in recent times. It's not like you can't flourish with foids staying at home.

Most Pushtans are ugly af in an Ethnic sense. Tajiks look a bit better since they are less admixed with Dravidians.

living outdoors and fighting a war will do that for you