Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Talked to a early 20s foid at work today

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Shes just average looking blue eyes blonde hair with glasses, but she has a thick butt that sticks out. Im her superior but she doesnt answer to me. She jumps into conversations i start with the guys and gives me eye contact. I know this autistic fat guy likes her because he always looks at her when he talks. She has a tall bf i saw on facebook but hes kinda ugly. I want to bend the slut over in the breakroom and plough her, but of course she probably has no reapect for me. She talks to me but it probably doesnt mean anything. She should stop butting into our conversations because she never has anything useful to say and when i pry to understand she hits a wall cause she doesnt know shit

if you're her superior then tell her to give you bjs and you will give her a raise and some days off

if you're her superior then tell her to give you bjs and you will give her a raise and some days off
Im not her boss. I think im in a position to directly hire underlings when the company is ready for expansion tho :feelshmm:

Foids ruin everything.