Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talked to buff, tall, "low inhib" guys, realised that I "inhibmog" them

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Our chats were a good while ago, but I only just realised it.

Neither of these two tough gym-goers, roughly 7/10, ever did anything like approaching to get their many lays, they just waited to get approached in their social circle, or did a very warm approach where they were introduced by a common friend, or had someone literally text them and help set them up with someone, with social media accounts of that someone attached for easy browsing.

It shows because, like they said, they mostly dated women that were noticeably older and shorter than them... very clear signs of the man being picked by the woman rather than the other way around, or the man picking an easy deal rather than going out of his way to approach and select women.

Meanwhile, I actually did some stupid shit last summer where I embarassed myself talking to strange women, sitting down to eat with strangers, and trying to get close to a girl that works in the shop across the street, despite having no real links or common friends with those people, just taking the risk.

They never did any of that, thus I, a fucking depressed loser who never got anything, "inhibmog" and "approachmog" and "daringmog" them, lol.

What a joke.

Its over I cant even say hi to a neighbour without nearly dieing

Its over I cant even say hi to a neighbour without nearly dieing
I wish someone gave a fuck about our inhib to begin with.
Btw your sig is broken.

b-b-but sub 8 are incels

b-b-but sub 8 are incels

View attachment 132702
i dunno if that's a dig at me but i'm not mad even if it is.

my "theory" is that men that failed to secure their future wife in their late teens and early 20s and lost their early friend groups will suffer enormously if they enter the mainstream sexual marketplace with around sub8 looks, the hypergamy and dating apps will destroy most of them.

i've started searching for men my age who are willing to approach or go out and i'm coming up short, they either secured their mate early, rely on connections made very early in life, or have given up.

just look at this post
https://incels.is/threads/is-the-mentalcel-bullshit.133073/#post-2754587

Can relate to this thread. In my friend group, all the guys are older than me and are in relationships or have had enough relationships and sex that they had enough. One guy was a virgin at 26 and had a friend set him up with some landwhale. He’s fat too so it worked out I guess.

It’s socially inappropriate to walk up to total strangers with the intention of sleeping with them especially if you are ugly. No one does that. It’s just bullshit advice to keep you spinning that hamster wheel

i dunno if that's a dig at me but i'm not mad even if it is.

my "theory" is that men that failed to secure their future wife in their late teens and early 20s and lost their early friend groups will suffer enormously if they enter the mainstream sexual marketplace with around sub8 looks, the hypergamy and dating apps will destroy most of them.

i've started searching for men my age who are willing to approach or go out and i'm coming up short, they either secured their mate early, rely on connections made very early in life, or have given up.

just look at this post
https://incels.is/threads/is-the-mentalcel-bullshit.133073/#post-2754587
I was just mocking the people that say sub 8 are incels,since in this post you wrote that your 7/10 friends got laid a lot and were approached all these times,that's how it is in real life.IMO most people that support the sub 8 law are either good looking fakecels who are mad they aren't chad,or coping incels who think all males have bad lives like them.

Meanwhile, I actually did some stupid shit last summer where I embarassed myself talking to strange women, sitting down to eat with strangers, and trying to get close to a girl that works in the shop across the street, despite having no real links or common friends with those people, just taking the risk.

Did u remain KHHV?

Can relate to this thread. In my friend group, all the guys are older than me and are in relationships or have had enough relationships and sex that they had enough. One guy was a virgin at 26 and had a friend set him up with some landwhale. He’s fat too so it worked out I guess.

It’s socially inappropriate to walk up to total strangers with the intention of sleeping with them especially if you are ugly. No one does that. It’s just bullshit advice to keep you spinning that hamster wheel

Yeah, we need to slowly come to terms that it's kind of over if you are surrounded by strangers, and the few friends and family you have are useless.
I was just mocking the people that say sub 8 are incels,since in this post you wrote that your 7/10 friends got laid a lot and were approached all these times,that's how it is in real life.IMO most people that support the sub 8 law are either good looking fakecels who are mad they aren't chad,or coping incels who think all males have bad lives like them.
It all comes down to who the fuck you are exactly at the age of 22.
If you are a friendless dude who doesn't know any girls, you are almost certainly fucked, you really do need insane looks to get out of that one.
Did u remain KHHV?

No man, I touched some hands.

100% truth, can confirm.

Our chats were a good while ago, but I only just realised it.

Neither of these two tough gym-goers, roughly 7/10, ever did anything like approaching to get their many lays, they just waited to get approached in their social circle, or did a very warm approach where they were introduced by a common friend, or had someone literally text them and help set them up with someone, with social media accounts of that someone attached for easy browsing.

It shows because, like they said, they mostly dated women that were noticeably older and shorter than them... very clear signs of the man being picked by the woman rather than the other way around, or the man picking an easy deal rather than going out of his way to approach and select women.

They never did any of that, thus I, a fucking depressed loser who never got anything, "inhibmog" and "approachmog" and "daringmog" them, lol.

What a joke.

Relationships naturally happen. You don't "cold approach".

I always said it, subhumans especially after 30 are the low inhibition crowd cause they don't care about reputation and at that point go around searching for a bit if trill they never had in appropriate contexts.

Why would normal looking ppl embarrass themselves ruining their social name? Even Chads are conformists that never go over the top or do crazy stuff unless drunk and among closed circles. Indians are a great example of this, confident as fuck.

Relationships naturally happen. You don't "cold approach".
I always said it, subhumans especially after 30 are the low inhibition crowd cause they don't care about reputation and at that point go around searching for a bit if trill they never had in appropriate contexts.

Why would normal looking ppl embarrass themselves ruining their social name? Even Chads are conformists that never go over the top or do crazy stuff unless drunk and among closed circles. Indians are a great example of this, confident as fuck.
God IQ

Inhibmog is the best type of mogging, a while ago some roidmonkey kept leaving his towel at the bench press at the gym.
I could see normies were annoyed by this but were scared of confronting him. I felt like starting some shit so i took off his towel and started bench pressing (with no weights because i usually never do it).
Felt like a real thug nigga that day

Last edited: