Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

talked to female: regret it

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
i started to talk to this shy nerd 3/10 mouthbreather girl the last months and we had some conversation. yesterday we had lunchbreak and instead of sitting next to me she sits to the popular group and then after a while she had a conversation with this 5year older 6feet8 blonde IT guy and she looked at him with bright eyes and started laughing. she never laughed when we talked:lasereyes::cryfeels:

Last edited:
tried to talk to this shy nerd 3/10 mouthbreather girl the last months and we had some conversation. yesterday we had lunchbreak and instead of sitting next to me she sits to the popular group and then after a while she had a conversation with this 5year older 6feet8 blonde IT guy and she looked at him with bright eyes and started laughing

Cool.

Brutal. Fuck ugly foids, they are Chad-only as well.

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

In group therapy, Shannon's mother contacted staff to inform them of her "problem": Tall Italian Giovanni would not speak to her and she was crying over it.

"Miss, we cannot force a child to speak to your daughter!" (Mr. Mike)

"It's okay, honey! You can go to group therapy now. They've switched you and Giovanni into another group" (Lisa Jill)

"Good! I was disgusted by that Black boy. I hope I never see him again!" (Shannon)

A "direct rejection" was never needed. In group therapy, I observed racial selection often.

One foid sat near a tall Italian boy. Another sat near a short blonde boy.

1 No

1 Yes