Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talking to Boomer about what easy mode was like

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
He said just go to a nightclub there is always more girls there than guys as guys don't like dancing and music as much as girls. He said its easy lots of drunk girls with no boyfriend and who are horny and looking for a man.. just go talk to some of them.

He also said with my full time job it should be easy as so many girls are looking for a guy with a job that they can start a family with, but there isn't enough of those guys to go around.

Jfl, if not larp, boomers are fucking clueless

It's not just boomers, it's normies in general.

Jfl, if not larp, boomers are fucking clueless

Its a synthesis of several conversations of 'advice' I've gotten from boomer males in honesty.

You know all you have to do is look at family photos at your friends houses. And there is low-tier normie/incel tier guy today with thin, hot white women and its a marriage photo (from the 1970's)!

Its a synthesis of several conversations of 'advice' I've gotten from boomer males in honesty.

You know all you have to do is look at family photos at your friends houses. And there is low-tier normie/incel tier guy today with thin, hot white women and its a marriage photo (from the 1970's)!

Those were the good days ffs, now landwhales let their armpits hair grow, expose it on the Internet and expect guys to be perfect.

Fuck this shit

And a high school diploma is enough to get a job and pay for a house. JFL.

It's not just boomers, it's normies in general.

I hate when normietards give us advice that is dead simple as if we haven't htought of that and tried that.

Like one guy said all you have to do is invite the girl for dinner. I'm thinking to myself, ya these girls won't say more than 2 words to me they are going to say yes to dinner?

One boomer was giving me real estate advice. The property he took a risk on went from $80k to $800k. He had to save up for 4 months of work at a starter job for the down payment in the early 1980's. Which to his credit was a risk and he was ahead of his time in that era.

For the same 10 times gain the prices would have to go from $800k to $8 million. Which ain't going to happen.
Those were the good days ffs, now landwhales let their armpits hair grow, expose it on the Internet and expect guys to be perfect.

Fuck this shit

One thing i've said is if 40-50% of women weren't landwhales and instead were 105-125 lbs.. it would be a different ballgame.

One boomer was giving me real estate advice. The property he took a risk on went from $80k to $800k. He had to save up for 4 months of work at a starter job for the down payment in the early 1980's. Which to his credit was a risk and he was ahead of his time in that era.

For the same 10 times gain the prices would have to go from $800k to $8 million. Which ain't going to happen.

One thing i've said is if 40-50% of women weren't landwhales and instead were 105-125 lbs.. it would be a different ballgame.

It’s fucking over, yet it’s so hard to give up on women and ‘love’

FFFFUUUUUUUUU

One brutal thing with normies is do you notice all normies are very unsuccessful with women, yet believe they are experts at women, and give unsolicited advice on how to meet women? (even when the normie is single for a long period of time).

So unfair. This is the way it should be, the fact that entry level jobs require college degrees is utter madness. What I studied at university didn't help me in the slightest when it came to my job, and it's this way for most people. In reality it took me 2 hours to learn how to do my current job and that was years ago. Oh and I earn enough to rent a shitty 1 room apartment.

So unfair. This is the way it should be, the fact that entry level jobs require college degrees is utter madness. What I studied at university didn't help me in the slightest when it came to my job, and it's this way for most people. In reality it took me 2 hours to learn how to do my current job and that was years ago. Oh and I earn enough to rent a shitty 1 room apartment.
Once again we can blame foids. They flooded the market so that doubled the work force and cut wages in half. They traded wage slavery for being a house wife. Once a year missionary with the lights off versus a 9-5.

its easy lots of drunk girls with no boyfriend and who are horny and looking for a man

That is true, just not easy for you.

But women do get horny just like you an me, so they go out and find someone to take care of their needs.

“Chad Only” is the biggest meme sold here ever, no, WE are a minority, people are fucking, A LOT.

Boomer foids have told me that I just need to get out and i will get a gf. Jfl :lul: .

They are proudly stupid

Just go to college bro. It will guarantee you a job bro. Just buy a big suburban house with a yard and a nice car bro. Then find a foid and raise a family all on one salary bro.

Man it must have been so easy back in the 60s/70s

I made a thread about this myself. BOOMER parents have NO idea the shit we go thru. They still think it's the 80s where women still HAD TO MAKE AN EFFORT to meet men. They don't know that 99% of women nowadays are a phone app away from a weekend dick appointment with Chad

Was talking to a boomer in a bar some days ago
He said I should be very succesfull with women because of my confidence and personality
Later that night he was simping for some 40 year old brown landwhale by complimenting her and giving her free cigarettes
The hole left together with some 6'2 hot rich guy

I made a thread about this myself. BOOMER parents have NO idea the shit we go thru. They still think it's the 80s where women still HAD TO MAKE AN EFFORT to meet men. They don't know that 99% of women nowadays are a phone app away from a weekend dick appointment with Chad

Ya if this was 1980 and the vast majority of young women were:
-thin
-white
-not on modern birth control pills that crushes their libido
-no social media to easily contact 1,000's of Chads at any time
-and big time social pressure on any single young women to get married

This would be a different ballgame. Granted a lot of us would still strike out, but at least we'd feel like we had a chance.

This is how over it is. Throughout time girls liked dancing more than boys so at clubs and festivals and such there were more girls there wanting to dance then guys. So fail guys like us who put in an effort and learned to dance could potentially dance with drunk women who like dancing.

Now I talked to some young guys about clubs.. and they said its mainly dudes there not that many girls go.

Now I talked to some young guys about clubs.. and they said its a 'sausage party' all the time.

Yup this is more suifuel for greycels and newbie blackpillers..

Foids are a phone app away from a Chad dick appointment and they don't have to ever lower their standards or settle because men are too desperate for anything and they get thousands of matches anyways.

Therefore, while men have to go out, talk to women and do thousands of backflips, most foids don't even have to even go outside or do anything to get a good looking man, having a hole between their legs entitles them to everything they ever wanted without lifting a finger (not even tutorial mode this is life on creator mode).

Men don't have that same luxury, unless you're 8/10+ it's impossible to get dates on online dating. So normies have to actually go out and meet women in person (e.g. join clubs, social groups, go to lounges, etc.) in hopes of compensating for what they don't have since they get mogged by Chads online. THIS is why you see a high ratio of men in nightclubs nowadays. Women don't need to go out to have fun, much less get laid so there's little incentive for them to go out meanwhile normies that stay at home WILL CERTAINLY remain sexless. And if women DO go out its just to have fun and post on IG. Why on Earth would a woman want to make out with a normie at a club, much less see him in the future if she has MILLIONS of BETTER LOOKING options on her fingertips?

But bluepilled normies and idiot PUAs still think ugly and average men can pick up women..