Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talking to oldcels, I can't help but feel like the old days weren't great for incels

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Lots of incels seem to think that in the 50's and before, things were so much better for incels. While they probably were better to some degree, an incel usually had to have a decent job to score a decent looking wife. So how would we, who are often grown men still dependant on our parents really fare in those days? Hypergamy has always and will always exist.

Redpill Robert said:
Lots of incels seem to think that in the 50's and before, things were so much better for incels. While they probably were better to some degree, an incel usually had to have a decent job to score a decent looking wife. So how would we, who are often grown men still dependant on our parents really fare in those days? Hypergamy has always and will always exist.

Speak for yourself. I have a full-time 40 hour cuckweek job. I'd even take that if it meant having a loving, sexually submissive waifu. Without one, I just hate every hour. There must be a way to go back to LDARing full-time, but I don't know/have the finances atm.

TheIncelPill said:
Speak for yourself. I have a full-time 40 hour cuckweek job. I'd even take that if it meant having a loving, sexually submissive waifu. Without one, I just hate every hour. There must be a way to go back to LDARing full-time, but I don't know/have the finances atm.

Then why not just get a prostitute?

Redpill Robert said:

Because its illegal. I seriously don't know why 99.9999999999999% of morons who mention this never bring it up.

If you get caught, YOU'RE FUCKED. If you get an STD, YOU'RE FUCKED. If she decides to violently neg on the agreement...well, you're just out of cash. I'm not ready to ruin my life just to get pussy yet though.

TheIncelPill said:
Because its illegal. I seriously don't know why 99.9999999999999% of morons who mention this never bring it up.

If you get caught, YOU'RE FUCKED. If you get an STD, YOU'RE FUCKED. If she decides to violently neg on the agreement...well, you're just out of cash. I'm not ready to ruin my life just to get pussy yet though.

Still. Or at least sugar daddy/betabux.

More like women back then were loyal and not just recycled deli meat that gets washed and chewed by the next Chad

Redpill Robert said:
Still. Or at least sugar daddy/betabux.

I fucking despise the idea of giving any of my hard earned cash to a femoid who has done nothing to deserve it. Paying taxes is bad enough.

Besides, not many femoids even do betabux. Most femoids realise they can get chadlitecock forever and welfare/affirmative action job and that’s enough for them. And sugardaddy is for REALLY rich older men.

We are fucked.

I hear this SOOO many times. Maybe you're like a 5/6/7. Some of us are -3/-2. I've tried that. They're visibly disgusted and won't even DO anything. Can make you feel far, far, far worse paying to be treated like a stinking pile of horse sh*t.
More like women back then were loyal and not just recycled deli meat that gets washed and chewed by the next Chad

Dude, where'd you get that gif? That's perfect!

an incel usually had to have a decent job to score a decent looking wife
how would we, who are often grown men still dependant on our parents really fare in those days?
We would fare incredibly well, because we would easily find high-paying jobs and become independent very easily.

The reason parental dependence exist in recent times is because mass immigration and higher reproduction by immigrants has caused wages to stagnate and rent to soar.

Women were the same whores back then and now

This. Having a wife would make wageslaving worth it. No wonder men were so happy and productive in the past, no wonder they were willing to work shitty factory jobs, they had something to look forward to every day. They came home, had a meal ready, chilled because the house was clean, and then in the evening they fucked their wife.

Even during caveman days, life sucked if you were not Grug the bvll.

Grug could easily come to your cave and kill you to take your women.

Or maybe he was so attractive he didn't even need to drag foids to his cave. He would have tons of grugettes lining up outside his cave. Each waiting their turn to fuck him and have his babies.

Even during caveman days, life sucked if you were not Grug the bvll.

Grug could easily come to your cave and kill you to take your women.

Or maybe he was so attractive he didn't even need to drag foids to his cave. He would have tons of grugettes lining up outside his cave. Each waiting their turn to fuck him and have his babies.
Just be Grug theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back