Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Talking to women should be banned

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Talking to a woman is always a guy sneaking into a hoes pants

Talking to the opposite gender should only be allowed if you're married to that person. You're not allowed to talk to anyone else. Only your own gender

Talking to the opposite gender should only be allowed if you're married to that person. You're not allowed to talk to anyone else. Only your own gender
Based

I agree, you should be banned ASAP from the forum if you ever talked to a foid. Real trucels have never even uttered a word towards a female species

I agree, you should be banned ASAP from the forum if you ever talked to a foid. Real trucels have never even uttered a word towards a female species
No, if you have even laid eyes on a foid, you're a fakecel.

I can't my girlfriend will sulk.

Great, another shitslam coper, mang…:feelsseriously:

Lol women and male “friends” don’t exist. You’re literally dating at that point just scared to truly say it