Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Talking with foids about relationships

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Is like half-dead starved African niglet talking about yachts and delicacies with billionaire

Is like half-dead starved African niglet talking about yachts and delicacies with billionaire
"The reason you're starving is because of your shit personality teehee. You're not entitled to food sweaty! Oh me? I had to struggle so hard! I came across so many 5'9" tuna sashimis today, can you imagine the horror? I had to wait up to 5 whole minutes before I was offered a 6'2" one ugh."

So true, and they actually cannot fathom that we're choiceless either, it's like those idiot Liberal billionaires that inherited their wealth and say "just work harder, bro". :feelswhat:

How was living that torture? :feelskek:

Foids even have it a million times more easier than Chad

It's literraly :bluepill: on roids

Same with dating advices.

I saw my soon to be coworker doing this the other week. He was talking to coworker foids about a foid he was trying to date and asking them for advice on what he should say to her and what it meant when she did x or y action the last time they hung out. Inside my head I thought 'wow, this guy is really blue pilled'. All I know is I am not going to be talking to this guy.