Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall man dindu nuffin

• Thread starter Deleted member 37146
  • Start date
Deleted member 37146

Deleted member 37146

Self-banned
-
I don't know if this was posted before, but I just wanted to point a small detail in a comment under an IncelTear shitpost I saw.
It's something weird that sounds like it implies tall man can't do no wrong.

"Tall man can't do no wrong, tall man is white, gorgeous gentleman who HAS to make muh babbiies." :foidSoy::foidSoy:
"6 foot 1 incel on dating apps" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Gotta love the "what do we think" title, reminding us they are female android looking for a patch in their programming whenever there is a hole, just running on an old ape-level software and chad's cum as fuel.
That and another case of them foids not even able to use the word incel properly, we had the married incel, the non-virgin incel, now we have the 6 foot 1 pretty and on dating apps incel. :feelsahh:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qmn6h5/what_do_we_think_im_a_bit_of_a_fencesitter/

Tallmandindunuffin

What do you think ? Legit inconscious link between "bad behaviour"/"bad man" and ugly short guys by a braindead foid or me just reading between the lines too much ?
Sounds a bit like "No way is he taller than 5'7" otherwise he couldn't possibly be an asshole or say ANYTHING WRONG" :foidSoy:

i'm convinced IT is just a bunch of trannys and landwhales theres no way normies operate like this. i refuse to believe it. these faggots are clearly mentally ill.

i'm convinced IT is just a bunch of trannys and landwhales theres no way normies operate like this. i refuse to believe it. these faggots are clearly mentally ill.
I would turn down a gigastacy if it meant turning into one of them. At least I would rethink before probably giving in for the gigastacy, if she is white and JB, i'm down :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
I would turn down a gigastacy if it meant turning into one of them. At least I would rethink before probably giving in for the gigastacy, if she is white and JB, i'm down :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
idk boyo i think id rather remain incel even if it meant giving up a gigastacy jb. im a man of honour :feelsUgh:.

idk boyo i think id rather remain incel even if it meant giving up a gigastacy jb. im a man of honour :feelsUgh:.
Easy to say, I was inclined to say the same but we can never know for sure how we will act in a given situation.
It's like people saying they would be superman if there was a terrorist attack or a thief or a building on fire (of course most incels would walk the fuck out or watch and laugh :dab::dab::dab:).
I mean a white JB gigastacy :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I NEED TO BREED

Agreed. I fucking hate women and simps. Far more so than my desire for sex.

Easy to say, I was inclined to say the same but we can never know for sure how we will act in a given situation.
It's like people saying they would be superman if there was a terrorist attack or a thief or a building on fire (of course most incels would walk the fuck out or watch and laugh :dab::dab::dab:).
I mean a white JB gigastacy :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I NEED TO BREED
this is one thing we can agree on. :feelscry:

She can’t even hold a conversation smh
She’s soooo fucking greedy

And there are retards who protect this shit
We living the end times boyos
Twas nice to meet yall :feelscomfy:

Legit the first thing this bitch asked for was his height.

Agreed. I fucking hate women and simps. Far more so than my desire for sex.
I don't know if this was posted before, but I just wanted to point a small detail in a comment under an IncelTear shitpost I saw.
It's something weird that sounds like it implies tall man can't do no wrong.

"Tall man can't do no wrong, tall man is white, gorgeous gentleman who HAS to make muh babbiies." :foidSoy::foidSoy:
"6 foot 1 incel on dating apps" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Gotta love the "what do we think" title, reminding us they are female android looking for a patch in their programming whenever there is a hole, just running on an old ape-level software and chad's cum as fuel.
That and another case of them foids not even able to use the word incel properly, we had the married incel, the non-virgin incel, now we have the 6 foot 1 pretty and on dating apps incel. :feelsahh:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qmn6h5/what_do_we_think_im_a_bit_of_a_fencesitter/

View attachment 522540

What do you think ? Legit inconscious link between "bad behaviour"/"bad man" and ugly short guys by a braindead foid or me just reading between the lines too much ?
Sounds a bit like "No way is he taller than 5'7" otherwise he couldn't possibly be an asshole or say ANYTHING WRONG" :foidSoy:

JFL I'm a 6'1" incel. What next, femoids believing I'm 5'3" because of my posts?