Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Tallfag bullying manlet gets instant karma

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
good one tallfaggot less

You get what you deserve

You get what you deserve
8Osi_1.gif

Its Game Over

fucking well deserve. fuck tallfag

@Fat Link pin this
Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

Let me guess jewyork

considering that the guy who killed him is black, and the black on white violent crime compared to the inverse is much greater, i'm fairly certain, from a probabilistic standpoint, that the black person initially started it.

Apparently the little nig stole a vape from him and wouldn't return it. So OP's title is a lie, he wasn't bullying him for being a manlet.

considering that the guy who killed him is black, and the black on white violent crime compared to the inverse is much greater, i'm fairly certain, from a probabilistic standpoint, that the black person initially started it.
Yeah, the nigger was a thief and the taller guy was holding him there trying to get his property back.

Apparently the little nig stole a vape from him and wouldn't return it. So OP's title is a lie, he wasn't bullying him for being a manlet.
Based manlet just wanted to save him from a potential vape addiction.

kys GrAY?

Based manlet just wanted to save him from a potential vape addiction.
Ah yeah, good thing he shoved him into the tracks with a train coming instead.

The tallfag was grabbing the manlet's shirt which completely justifies the manlet punching him.
we already went over that. he was holding him there to keep him from leaving with his property.

supposedly it was a vape. ngl i have no sympathy for vape using urban hipsters

holy fuck, seeing tall fags perish is the best thing ever

Saint Train driver

another malding manlet
By saying i am a manlet are you implying you are a tallfag fakecel? If you are then gtfo from this forum

really shit world