Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW *TRIGGER WARNING BULLYING* Black kid gets bullied, and kisses bullies shoe.

Mistake

Mistake

Veteran
★★★
Sad tbh. Sounds like a foid recording the video. But pERsonality is what matters right? Fuck bullying.

oi bruv kiss my shoe ya wasteman fam

Just normies being fucking shitheads. They always want to humiliate other men. And simp for foids at first opportunity.

Just normies being fucking shitheads. They always want to humiliate other men. And simp for foids at first opportunity.
Probably the most accurate description I've heard of nomies yet

Should have punched him and not kissed his shoe, There goes his masculinity.

Nah bro :(

I know I am armchair analysing from the comfort of my pc here but you just have to physically attack him, kissing his shoe is worse in the long run, I would only do that if it was like a psychopath pointing a gun at my mother or something.

Basically this.

Disgusting hope he calls his tyrone backup

there is hope for the white race

Niggas have slave mentality

What a cucked nigga. I wouldnt think that a nigga would ever act this weak and cucked.

Future ER in the making. Beyond ragefuel honestly.

Those british are so cultured, smart, empathetic and sophisticated.