Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag problems

Tallfags should have their shins forcibly removed

He literally only made that thread as an elaborate excuse to humblebrag. I doubt this story even actually happened and if it did he definitely didn't actually give a shit and just used it as an excuse to write a multi paragraph thread about how he's 6'5. That entire subreddit is epic circlejerk territory

Height is the most important part of a tallfags life.

This is gospel, I have never met an indifferent tallfag; they are grotesque with pride for being tall.

This is gospel, I have never met an indifferent tallfag; they are grotesque with pride for being tall.

this reddit has to be the most cringe shit ever its just retards who only talk about how tall they are idk why you even go on this shit every post is just about humble bragging their height its the only thing they have

When you get bored of life on easy mode :feelsLSD:

Tallfags need to be rounded up and executed

Try to be 5'7 idiot. You'd rope in a second :lul:

It’s literally their whole identity

Fucking tallfags, try getting height-mogged literally non-stop wherever you go, even by old ladies. My daily life here in the Netherlands, that guy couldn't stand one day here, 6'5 in the Netherlands, that is just slightly above average here and you'd still get mogged all the time. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He literally only made that thread as an elaborate excuse to humblebrag. I doubt this story even actually happened and if it did he definitely didn't actually give a shit and just used it as an excuse to write a multi paragraph thread about how he's 6'5. That entire subreddit is epic circlejerk territory

As this happened at an office and they sneakily measured each other I wouldn't be surprised if they used their heights while wearing shoes, which could mean that the other man is in fact 6'1 just wearing 2 inch shoes. I am 6'3 with shoes on and can easily become 6'4 if I wear sneakers, measuring has to be done barefoot. I don't see it past me for tallfags to exaggerate their measures by "cheating" with shoes, this is literally what basketball players do.

The men most likely to wear height enhancing shoes aren't us insecure manlets, it's the insecure basketball giants surrounded by even taller super-giants. This is why they all wear Nike Air and other height enhancing shoes, that and to have a height advantage while playing. But they maintain their choice of shoe off the court. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

When I worked at an office I was literally the shortest man who worked there. :feelswhat::blackpill: To be fair, I live in the Netherlands.

Screenshot 20220825 223538

Man, the comments are hilarious. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Completely over for 6’5” cels

"I'm only 6'5 NOOOOOOOOO" :soy::soy::soy::soy: