Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag Shits on Manlet Gymcoper

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
brian shaw muscle GIF by Tall Guys Free

>Daniel Tosh: Comedian (6’3”)
>Tony Horton: Professional Fitness Guru (5’10”)

>Yeah, I never had to work out because women let me fuck all the time cuz I was tall
:lul::lul::lul:

Bro just shit on this dude’s entire life and career with 5in. Not even half a ruler, and this dude exists on different plane of existence. And this dude ain’t even that tall. Literally the start of “Tall-Tall” in the USA. Like 1-20 dudes are that tall here.

Also, for the copers who think the height obsession is a new phenomenon caused by social media, this nigga is like 50.

Truth often comes from retarded comedians' mouths

According to this forum you’re a fakecel if 5’10. Lol these people think 5’10 looks like the tallfag in that video you posted.

Also Brootal frame pill

And of course all of this "comedian's" jokes are based of his height.

I demand everyone in this world to alter my genetics right now!

According to this forum you’re a fakecel if 5’10. Lol these people think 5’10 looks like the tallfag in that video you posted.

Also Brootal frame pill
Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It’s all relative, but being dead average height ain’t saving you alone.

Holy shit I didn't even know Daniel Tosh still existed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Is it just me or does the short guy look pretty uncomfortable lol? He's forced to laugh along, but he knows that no matter how hard he works, he'll be inferior as a man to the tall guy?

Bruh 5'10 is short now:lul::lul::lul:
Always has been. Truth: if you didn't reach 6 feet, then there was genetically or nutritionally something wrong with you. Human male is supposed to reach 6 feet. This is true for curries and rices as well.

Always has been. Truth: if you didn't reach 6 feet, then there was genetically or nutritionally something wrong with you. Human male is supposed to reach 6 feet. This is true for curries and rices as well.
Nah man. That's just foid preferences. Being too tall makes your heart tear faster(since it has to work twice as hard to maintain blood circulation throughout your body) and you die earlier. Not to mention being taller means you need more food to survive. Tall people don't do well in famines. In remote Islands in New Guniea there are tribes with very short average height since taller people couldn't survive in the low abundance eco system. Being a tallfag also means reduced agility and faster bone depletion in knees. The tallest man ever died at the age of 22. Being tall has nothing to do with evolution. Meanwhile there are literally zero caps for being short in any metric. Manlets unironically are completely fit and healthy in nature's eyes. If you think height helps in fighting just know that ancient Indians who were 5'9(tallest in the world at that time due to advanced food production) were decimated by 5'5 Indo Aryans from Central Asia. Same for Germanic Tribes and Romans, Arab Muslims and European crusaders and White Colonists and Native americans.

Here is a thread discussing why female sexual selection is counter productive. In Ireland there lived a native species of reindeers who were driven into extinction by extreme female sexual selection. The female reindeers preferred Male deers with larger antlers causing only males with large antlers reproducing. Over time through selective breeding the male reindeers started developing antlers so large that they couldn't search for food or runaway from predators effeciently. Tbh I don't think it's far stretched to say that maybe foids will run us to extinction like that one day by birthing men so tall that they all die by their early twenties.

I was thinking about tails as soon as I read the thread title

Nah man. That's just foid preferences. Being too tall makes your heart tear faster(since it has to work twice as hard to maintain blood circulation throughout your body) and you die earlier. Not to mention being taller means you need more food to survive. Tall people don't do well in famines. In remote Islands in New Guniea there are tribes with very short average height since taller people couldn't survive in the low abundance eco system. Being a tallfag also means reduced agility and faster bone depletion in knees. The tallest man ever died at the age of 22. Being tall has nothing to do with evolution. Meanwhile there are literally zero caps for being short in any metric. Manlets unironically are completely fit and healthy in nature's eyes. If you think height helps in fighting just know that ancient Indians who were 5'9(tallest in the world at that time due to advanced food production) were decimated by 5'5 Indo Aryans from Central Asia. Same for Germanic Tribes and Romans, Arab Muslims and European crusaders and White Colonists and Native americans.

Here is a thread discussing why female sexual selection is counter productive. In Ireland there lived a native species of reindeers who were driven into extinction by extreme female sexual selection. The female reindeers preferred Male deers with larger antlers causing only males with large antlers reproducing. Over time through selective breeding the male reindeers started developing antlers so large that they couldn't search for food or runaway from predators effeciently. Tbh I don't think it's far stretched to say that maybe foids will run us to extinction like that one day by birthing men so tall that they all die by their early twenties.
Yes, human height is like Irish elk antlers, foids select traits that are exaggerated to the point that they are no longer beneficial.

Best fighters in the world are usually 5'5-5'10

Best fighters in the world are usually 5'5-5'10
Jon Jones Sport GIF by UFC

Uh, in what sport? Because fighting sports typically have weight classes, so shorter builds are advantageous purely for the fact that “wasting” pounds on height instead of muscle is not beneficial. Also, fighters tend to have long arms for striking distance. A lot of pro fighters have unusually long arms for their height (Conor McGregor has a 6’2” wingspan at 5’8”).

Also, at the higher weight classes, fighters get very tall. Jone Jones is 6’3”, and Tyson Fury is 6’9”. If weight classes were removed, all pro fighters/boxers would probably be massive. Mike Tyson was 5’10”, but he was an outlier. He was also built like a brick wall, and knew how to dodge the punches of his often taller opponents. Muhammad Ali was 6’1”.

Insane levels of cope

Is it just me or does the short guy look pretty uncomfortable lol? He's forced to laugh along, but he knows that no matter how hard he works, he'll be inferior as a man to the tall guy?
It obviously struck a nerve, but the soys would have said that he has a Napoleon complex if he didn't flatter this humblebragging tallfag's ego. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Me at 5'6 1/2 :cryfeels::feelsrope: At least the rope is less likely to break, r-right guys?

Jon Jones Sport GIF by UFC

Uh, in what sport? Because fighting sports typically have weight classes, so shorter builds are advantageous purely for the fact that “wasting” pounds on height instead of muscle is not beneficial. Also, fighters tend to have long arms for striking distance. A lot of pro fighters have unusually long arms for their height (Conor McGregor has a 6’2” wingspan at 5’8”).

Also, at the higher weight classes, fighters get very tall. Jone Jones is 6’3”, and Tyson Fury is 6’9”. If weight classes were removed, all pro fighters/boxers would probably be massive. Mike Tyson was 5’10”, but he was an outlier. He was also built like a brick wall, and knew how to dodge the punches of his often taller opponents. Muhammad Ali was 6’1”.
Mayweather is 5'8 and is considered the best defensive boxer of all time. McGregor is also 5'8, yes longer arms are of course helpful in fights. Mighty Mouse is also considered one of the best fighters of all time and he's like 5'3 or something

Last edited:
I think being 5'7 is even more suifuel for me, than being mediocre looking. The thing about being 5'7 is the fact that the mogging will immediately stand out to those who can see you next to taller men, even if you are both metres away. In that moment, a foid knows that the taller man is more likely to overpower a manlet, in a free for all combat.

Also Brootal frame pill
Tbh he might be inflating his height unless he somehow has tall legs.

Both have chad genes. The 5'10 dude is 65 years old and mogs this entire forum. The other dude isn't much younger than Louis CK, who would be here if he wasn't a different generation + NTmaxxed. Genetics are fucking brootal and it often clusters, i.e., a short dude will have lots of bad genes to go with the height. Also the "men age like fine wine" saying is not cope. It's 100% true for men with good genetics (women OTOH age like spoilt milk unless top 0.1% gigastacy).

Last edited:

Copes and more copes. We don't live in a Papua New Guinean jungle. Tallfags have higher IQ, age better (cause height is 50%+ of male SMV which they never lose), and are less likely to die in wars among other things. Also you're coping if you think martial arts can circumvent genes.

Copes and more copes. We don't live in a Papua New Guinean jungle. Tallfags have higher IQ, age better (cause height is 50%+ of male SMV which they never lose), and are less likely to die in wars among other things. Also you're coping if you think martial arts can circumvent genes.
But it's true though kek. Tallfags die earlier. Being taller than 6'3 is a legit liability. Off course we don't live in New Guniea but famines were a real thing for 99% of our history. The average male height in Murica during it's early settlement days was like 5'6. I don't think Ancient Indo Europeans used martial arts to decimate the Harappans(who were on average 5'9 while Indo Europeans were 5'5). Tbh most whites were less physically imposing and shorter than the Natives they massacred.

Being tall is only an advantage in that it appeals to foids.

Greatest ever and only slightly above average height.
IMO I think lighter divisions have better fighters. You want to be small enough to have enough cardio and also enough size (weight, height) to have some power behind your punches. Heavyweight fights tend to be pretty boring unless one of the guys viciously knocks out the other in the first round. Otherwise it's pretty boring all around. You can make some exceptions to light heavyweight in the UFC in the past

I remember I had a cousin (6'5) who was in the army. My grandpa would joke and say the enemies must say who should we aim for first? And the commander replies I don't know go for the tall guy

Last edited:
IMO I think lighter divisions have better fighters. You want to be small enough to have enough cardio
Mike Tyson had good cardio and speed like Muhamed Ali.
and also enough size (weight, height) to have some power behind your punches
Mike Tyson has power like George Forman.
Heavyweight fights tend to be pretty boring
I guess.
unless one of the guys viciously knocks out the other in the first round.
Mike Tyson did that.
Otherwise it's pretty boring all around. You can make some exceptions to light heavyweight in the UFC in the past
And to boxing, like Mike Tyson.

Mike Tyson had good cardio and speed like Muhamed Ali.

Mike Tyson has power like George Forman.

I guess.

Mike Tyson did that.

And to boxing, like Mike Tyson.
There will never be another Mike Tyson

It obviously struck a nerve, but the soys would have said that he has a Napoleon complex if he didn't flatter this humblebragging tallfag's ego. :feelsclown:
"I am superior to you"
"yes you are superior because you are taller"
"but listen to me, im superior to you"
"yes, you are superior"
"but heres the thing. Im superior"
"yeah you are superior to me"

Thats all a manlet can do. If he says anything then hes just an angry bitter short man.

Mayweather is 5'8 and is considered the best defensive boxer of all time. McGregor is also 5'8, yes longer arms are of course helpful in fights. Mighty Mouse is also considered one of the best fighters of all time and he's like 5'3 or something
Weigh In Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

So are you just gonna continue to ignore weight classes? Floyd is a welterweight. McGregor is a lightweight (he’s fought in other classes tho).

Maybe take a look at heavyweights and compare. If there were no weight classes, all fighters would be massive. A smaller guy might be able to move faster than 6’9”, 275lb Tyson Fury, but if he snags you (his punches are still pretty quick), it’s lights out.

Greatest ever and only slightly above average height.
mike tyson boxing GIF

Mike Tyson was an anomaly. He was also built like a brickshithouse, and he wasn’t short. He was also incredibly good at dipping the punches of his taller opponents.

Both have chad genes. The 5'10 dude is 65 years old and mogs this entire forum. The other dude isn't much younger than Louis CK, who would be here if he wasn't a different generation + NTmaxxed. Genetics are fucking brootal and it often clusters, i.e., a short dude will have lots of bad genes to go with the height. Also the "men age like fine wine" saying is not cope. It's 100% true for men with good genetics (women OTOH age like spoilt milk unless top 0.1% gigastacy).
Santa Claus What GIF by Freeform

Aging isn’t all genetics. Louis CK took horrible care of himself his whole life.

But it's true though kek. Tallfags die earlier. Being taller than 6'3 is a legit liability. Off course we don't live in New Guniea but famines were a real thing for 99% of our history. The average male height in Murica during it's early settlement days was like 5'6. I don't think Ancient Indo Europeans used martial arts to decimate the Harappans(who were on average 5'9 while Indo Europeans were 5'5). Tbh most whites were less physically imposing and shorter than the Natives they massacred.

Being tall is only an advantage in that it appeals to foids.
Native American Indians GIF

Cope. Tallfags die like maybe 5 years ealier on average for an additional 5in. Congrats, you get to have a nurse wipe your ass for an extra 5 years after the tallfag spent the first 70 lifemogging you in every way.

Yes, short people are designed to survive famine. That’s not an attractive feature. Ideally, you want to be a man with excess resources so that it doesn’t matter. Nature is cruel, but cockroach genetics aren’t admired.

I always heard the Europeans were taller than the Natives. I dunno.

5'10 is not manlet, being 5'8 should be acceptable and has nothing to do with cockroaches, it should be normal to be even 5'7 because we supposedly should not be violent or fight

Weigh In Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

So are you just gonna continue to ignore weight classes? Floyd is a welterweight. McGregor is a lightweight (he’s fought in other classes tho).

Maybe take a look at heavyweights and compare. If there were no weight classes, all fighters would be massive. A smaller guy might be able to move faster than 6’9”, 275lb Tyson Fury, but if he snags you (his punches are still pretty quick), it’s lights out.
Mayweather was a boxer in welterweight bro.... that's 141-147 lbs weight division, not big at all. They might be 15 pounds over at the most after weigh ins. But fighters keep this information pretty private and never say for sure. Just to make clear Mayweather is not a big guy at all. McGregor fought at featherweight (145lbs) not big at all, at welterweight two times to fight Nate diaz, where Mcgregor got gassed out and choked out the first time and super close fight second time. And then lightweight. Let's keep in mind most fighters at lightweight and featherweight are somewhere in 5'6-5'11 range.
You can also look at the current pound-for pound best fighters in boxing and UFC rn and tell me how many of them are over 6'0. Case closed