Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate When Trannies, Lardasses, and Fags Are Taller than Me

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Jimmy Fallon Nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

sad let down GIF by The Human Tackboard

Even the fatass in this gif looks about 6’0”

Joe Biden Rainbow GIF by Stonewall Day

Trans Day Of Visibility Gay GIF

Mogs me

I know that being 5’10” isn’t short, but damn, it sure does fucking feel like it some days, especially as a young, fit, white man in the USA. It feels like every guy shorter than me has something medically wrong with them, and every normal dude is at least 2in taller than me.

I especially hate seeing fat fucks, fags, and trannies that are taller than me, which is often. There’s an absolute lardass in my office that can barely walk because he’s so obese, but he’s at least 2in taller than me. One of my past jobs had a 6’2” tranny, and I’ve met dozens of tall, skinny fags. It’s a constant reminder that I’m genetic dogshit that couldn’t even grow to a respectable size despite all my exercise and clean diet growing up.

We complain about the 6’0” standard (rightfully so), but honestly, from what I see day to day, it doesn’t seem like a high bar. It may be average, but the average man is a loathsome site to behold. I said it before that adult height starts at 6’0”, and everything below that looks strange and childish. Men who are average height look strange, and men who are short look like something went seriously wrong.

I tried so hard and ended up barely average, while fat fucks load up their fucking plates and grow, grow, grow. My brother-in-law has been morbidly obese his whole life, and he’s 6’3”. To top it all off, my sister is pregnant, and the baby’s already over 90th percentile (for this many weeks in the womb), meaning it’s probably a boy and a tallfag at that. Already mogging 50th percentile baby me. To top it all off, I redpilled her on circumcision, so the boy will be uncut too. It feels good to save a kid, but damn, this kid’s gonna mog me in every way, and he’s not even out the cooch yet. All he has to do is gymmaxx, and he’ll be gigachad.

I don’t know if I can handle watching this kid grow up. It’s gonna be brootal.

:feelsUnreal:

@subhuman

Last edited:
At least the tranny will always know TWNBAW. But brutal as fuck, lazy pieces of shit who sat on their asses their entire childhood grow to 6'4 because of their genetics. Yet my parents constantly blamed me being a manlet on not being a spotsfag. :feelshaha:

i was chilling in a isle at a Krogers one time looking at chips, out of the corner of my eye i saw one of them zoomer chads who looked like he was 17 and 6'4 walking past with his thicc blonde gf, i got mogged to hell by 2 people at once. :feelsrope:

dnr but being manlet is hard to live with

At least the tranny will always know TWNBAW. But brutal as fuck, lazy pieces of shit who sat on their asses their entire childhood grow to 6'4 because of their genetics. Yet my parents constantly blamed me being a manlet on not being a spotsfag. :feelshaha:
If your parents are short, they’re just retards who are coping because they can’t admit their genetics are shit.

My mom is the same way. She thinks there must be a reason her kids are not all super tall (other than her being literally 5’0”). She even asked me once if there’s anything that can make my little brother taller (He’s 6’0”). Honestly, I think she was spoiled because her first born son took after my dad (6’1”) and came out a lanky tallfag at 6’2”. She probably expected all her sons after to be tallfags too. My sister is like 5’5”, but nobody gives a shit because she’s a woman, but 5’10” is a nightmare for a dude.

i was chilling in a isle at a Krogers one time looking at chips, out of the corner of my eye i saw one of them zoomer chads who looked like he was 17 and 6'4 walking past with his thicc blonde gf, i got mogged to hell by 2 people at once. :feelsrope:
Brutal would most likely be mogged by his parents and her parents too

Now subtract 3 inches and you become me. It’s over

Agreed, I despise seing morbidly obese people taller then me but also lanklets, if I were their height I would at least keep my body fit as I am and have been doing for most my life yet these dumbasses take it completely forgranted.