Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallfags are fakecels

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Even deformed 6'9 tallfag with down syndrome has more smv that facialy ultimate chad 5'6 manlet

Delusional copes are rampant in this community

fuck tallfags

Height only will help if you’re not a sub-5 male, even then it won’t help that much unless you’re above 6’1-6’2 since 5’11 is basically average for males in most western countries

significant number of women fetishize tall men.
A woman fetishizing you guarantees you sex way more than if she just likes you

It's not my fault I'm tall. My height has never earned me anything in life. I'm still mocked and ridiculed for my looks just as much as when I was shorter. Height only lifts the attractiveness of normies.

Being very tall is being a minority. It is an advantage with women but its barely relevant. So many things matter way more and its not possible that height alone can completely keep you from getting women.

Also downs syndrome usually hook up with other downs syndrome people so that is IRRELLEVANT. Does kinda hurt though that 90 iq downs syndrome people are owning us in Social skills and reproduction :)