Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TALLFAGS Be Like:

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
IMG 20220831 213423

I have a massive benis, it dont matter tho

the only thing i agree with this is the grooming part
you should groom her early

I fucking hate tall people. :feelsseriously:

He isn't even tall though.

will you heightcoping antilanklet parrots ever stop squawking?

Last edited:
Foids get wet when seeing me while i just exist, but i know i get girlfriends because of my good personality bro, trust me bro

I have a massive benis, it dont matter tho

If you literally never get selected for free sex that really doesn't matter. I don't see why Tinydickcels want to differentiate themselves from Bigdickcels as if either of them is getting laid anytime soon.

Regarding the OP, height only matters if you're exceptionally tall, anyone under whatever standard that is is still subject to other filters. Remember that she has literally thousands of men in her DM's, how is one variable (other than face) really going to set you apart from other men. It isn't unless it's somehow exceptional.

Foids get wet when seeing me while i just exist, but i know i get girlfriends because of my good personality bro, trust me bro

Chad's literally live in a different reality from us, people just hate us for no reason they can articulate and if you point it out they will insult you for correctly identifying their superficial nature.

Regarding the OP, height only matters if you're exceptionally tall, anyone under whatever standard that is is still subject to other filters. Remember that she has literally thousands of men in her DM's, how is one variable (other than face) really going to set you apart from other men. It isn't unless it's somehow exceptional.
The less flaws one has, the better though.