Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else stunted as fuck?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
im stunted height wise

i ended up shorter than even the lower range of my predicted height and even chose asian (bone age oredicting height). Im a lot closer in height to my father than my mother (im 5’9, father is 5’10, mother is 4’10) and my puberty is more similar to my father’s (mum started significantly earlier) yet i even did worse than the average asian lol. Clearly severe lack of sleep, bad nutrition and lack of exercise stunted my height by a cm or so.

Last edited:
nutrition clearly makes a difference as countries have gained a significant amount as a result of improved nutrition, even ones who are genetically not the tallest

and yes my parents’ heights combine to oredict below avg height and therefore puberty griwth but bone age is always a better predictor and my parents’ heights are not even bad compared to asians

Last edited:
Your height wasn't stunted, your mom is just a literal midget. You're lucky you didn't end up being even shorter.

Your height wasn't stunted, your mom is just a literal midget. You're lucky you didn't end up being even shorter.
im well aware bro. But the test i did predicted id be 1-2 cm taller and i literallt chose the asian option which oredicts shorter height and my parents’ heights are sinilar to the parents of asians overall so i shouldve at least been 1-2 cm taller

my mom is 5ft8, my dad is 5ft11, i'm 5ft10

don't know how this happened but i have to be stunted for some reason. i started growing facial hair very early which makes me believe my growth plates closed very early too