Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Tangerines from 2013 is a quality movie.

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
★★★
This is a good foreign film about the Abkhazian War. It has very high ratings on both rotten tomatoes and IMDB.

A big reason for it´s success is because there are no foids in the movie. Quoting the IMDB trivia section: "There is not a single woman in the film."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2991224/

I don't normally watch this new films but I might give it a try if it's really not the feminized shit pretty much every other movies from this decade is

I don't normally watch this new films but I might give it a try if it's really not the feminized shit pretty much every other movies from this decade is
You will be positively surprised. It´s been a few years since i saw it, but it´s not a waste of time like + 95% of movies are.

The sunshine limited is also a good movie if you're going by "no women allowed" standards. Plus heavily black pilled.

Thought you were referring to the novel Tangerine, where this kid's chad older brother blinds him, and he tries to expose him.