Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Tar was a pretty nice film from an incel point of view

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's a very unwoke film that's actually kind of woke to incel men. It's basically a fantasy flick where if Weinstein or R Kelly was a "toxic" woman-- a big cunt energy dyke. It's nice to see a female lead be a total piece of shit to other women-- but that also makes the victim women looks kinda shitty-- because it proves the women were a bunch of sluts that want to get in the female Tate Buggatti. The lead foid was great in the role-- very unlikeable, the film was a revelation in that it proved to me that I just hate all women no matter how they act, whether they are predators or ambulance chasers I hate them all simply because they are women and not for anything about who they are as a person. There were very few negative depictions of men-- the only one was some woke faggot who gets humiliated in the beginning.

At the end of the film, the lead foid gets disgraced completely from white society, and is literally forced to SEAMAXX-- but it's a happy ending for her, because she gets to continue her cycle of sexual abuse in a pathetic slave race gook country. It's very blackpilled because it's all nice and white in the beginning, but at the very end, when her life turns to shit, she has to live among ethnics as a punishment. Although it's very unrealistic an even disgraced and#MeToo woman would be forced to SEAMAXX, it's nice that they went there.

I also liked the sociological accuracy of what races would be at a prestigious conservatory-- it's half asian.

Last edited:
Where to watch, brocel?

>unwoke
>le baddass dyke
that's why I chose to only watch movies from before 2010 from now on. Movies nowadays are all fucking pozzed

>unwoke
>le baddass dyke
that's why I chose to only watch movies from before 2010 from now on. Movies nowadays are all fucking pozzed
but it's subversive, it starts out as the big cunt energy power fantasy, but then she just turns into a piece of shit villain which is never really done, because women are usually put into unrealistically sanctimonious roles because of simps