Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was banned from a French Cheese hunting game.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★

@LeFrenchCel pray for my account, I havent used it in a while, What does bos mean btw? Is it french?

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/335240/Transformice/

I just logged in and saw this, WTF!

• Are you playing from a different location, network or browser than you normally do? In some cases, the cause of a ban or mute can be explained by you playing while you're at your friends' house, a public library, or a different browser than you normally play through (e.g Puffin). Try playing from your normal location. If the issue still persists, proceed with the next step.
  • Does someone else in your household play Transformice? If yes, it is possible that someone else in your household received a ban, and said ban may be affecting you as well. Be sure to tell your siblings not to break the rules, as such bans won't be lifted!
  • Did you give your password to someone else? If someone else has access to your account, it's possible that they may have broken the rules. You should always keep your account secure so that only you have access to it, otherwise your account is liable to be banned for other people's actions and will not be unbanned. You can find tips on how to keep your account secure in this thread. If you need assistance with account recovery, you will have to send in a contact form. Make sure to read this thread before doing so.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: TF is this rules?

Last edited:
This game pisses me off everytime I see it because the normalfags at my school used to love it.

This game pisses me off everytime I see it because the normalfags at my school used to love it.
The game pisses me off because the admins always change my nicknames! Oooor bans my account just because i named it something funny and a bit offensive. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mouse

Still a funny game tho, Guess im waiting for 60 fucking hours Kek

No idea what BoS means bro

Jesus christ. Last time that I played this game was im 2016