Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Taxi Driver is the most blackpilled movie made to date

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-

It's insane how ahead of its time this movie was. It perfectly captures what young men in the west today are going through, even though it was made before things like the internet (at least in accessible form for the average person) or smartphones. The MC even plans on going ER, which as far as I know didn't really happen at that time (serial killers and terrorists like Ted Kaczynski don't count, I'm talking about people who commit mass-murder as a direct result of their loneliness).
An interesting fact about the film's crew is that Robert de Niro (who plays Travis) actually asked out the blonde girl who played his love interest in the movie and she rejected him, even though he was chadlite in terms of looks and was a very succesful actor at the time.

I find it also interesting how Robert de Niro is starring in the new Joker movie since that has a very similar vibe going on (people seemed to be wearing 70s-style clothing in the trailer), maybe they did that on purpose.

bro he kills the pimp to save the prostitute...
Robert de whiteknight is not based in that film

Falling down is more based.

Cuckmovie. Not based at all. Give me real Incel movies please.

The days move along with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next...

I might actually check it out, I havent seen it yet.

nah

he acts like a giant cuck / pussy because he's lonely and does all sorts of white knighting shit

it's a story about a pathetic cuck manlet

If you see Bickle as a loner who wants degeneracy to end and doesn't mind killing a POS to do it, the movie is great.
If you see him as a bluepilled cuck who whiteknights for a young prostitute who grows up to be a feminist lawyer(?) than the movie sucks dick.

I prefer the former interpretation myself but I can see how the 2nd one could ruin it for people.

someday a real rain will come and wash all the cucks off the street

It's insane how ahead of its time this movie was. It perfectly captures what young men in the west today are going through, even though it was made before things like the internet (at least in accessible form for the average person) or smartphones. The MC even plans on going ER, which as far as I know didn't really happen at that time (serial killers and terrorists like Ted Kaczynski don't count, I'm talking about people who commit mass-murder as a direct result of their loneliness).
An interesting fact about the film's crew is that Robert de Niro (who plays Travis) actually asked out the blonde girl who played his love interest in the movie and she rejected him, even though he was chadlite in terms of looks and was a very succesful actor at the time.

I find it also interesting how Robert de Niro is starring in the new Joker movie since that has a very similar vibe going on (people seemed to be wearing 70s-style clothing in the trailer), maybe they did that on purpose.

Cuckmovie. Not based at all. Give me real Incel movies please.

This movie had a big impact on me.

If you see Bickle as a loner who wants degeneracy to end and doesn't mind killing a POS to do it, the movie is great.
If you see him as a bluepilled cuck who whiteknights for a young prostitute who grows up to be a feminist lawyer(?) than the movie sucks dick.

I prefer the former interpretation myself but I can see how the 2nd one could ruin it for people.
People who think a 12-year old girl should be allowed to whore herself out are fucking insane, I'm glad I'm not that far gone yet. There's not being a cuck and then there's having lost any semblance of empathy.

People who think a 12-year old girl should be allowed to whore herself out are fucking insane, I'm glad I'm not that far gone yet. There's not being a cuck and then there's having lost any semblance of empathy.

Nah watch "The dictator" but stop when the guy moves to the west and becomes a cuck for an vegan feminist.

It's pretty based. Especially the very end.
"Son or abortion,"

Nothing blackpilled about taxi driver. It was just a movie about a lonely dude, nothing more.

empathy is precisely that thing that society denies us - especially women - for me that opinion is fair and valid.

I watched it after they recommended it at braincels, one of the best movies Ive ever seen. I should take incel recommendations more often

I watched it after they recommended it at braincels, one of the best movies Ive ever seen. I should take incel recommendations more often
You should watch There Will Be Blood (2007).

Paul Schrader always makes movies where I love the first 2/3rds but the protaganist always cucks out and finds redemption through women. He did the same shit with First Reformed. It was a great movie until the ending.

I'd say a more accurate depiction of a mentalcel is The Assassination of Richard Nixon.

"Are you talking to me?
You must be talking to me.
There's nobody else here..."

The movie is very famous but I actually never knew what it was about. Might watch it to feel better about my misery. Not that the actor has actually experienced the life though

Might watch it to feel better about my misery
Well, the movie has a sort of happy ending for the MC (depending on how you interpret it) so don't get your hopes up.

No Country For Old Men is the most blackpilled film I've seen.

Anton Chigur is ODing on blackpills and is basically going ER the entire movie, and the movie itself is a meta-commentary about how men have destroyed themselves in pursuit of pussy.

No Country For Old Men is the most blackpilled film I've seen.

Anton Chigur is ODing on blackpills and is basically going ER the entire movie, and the movie itself is a meta-commentary about how men have destroyed themselves in pursuit of pussy.
I've seen that title pop up a lot online but never bothered watching it, I guess I'll give it a try then.