Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh I no longer blame fatcels

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm not yet a fatcel myself but seeing how food is the only thing that brings me joy anymore, I understand entirely why an incel wouldn't give a shit about their shape.

Only blame them if they were once skinny and still couldn’t get pussy

Accurate, I believe. I know of an ethnic "fatcel"(6'1) who stuffed himself with food after his Normie friends moved on and abandoned him.

Shannon Rose Bosanac was playing Missionary with J.A.K while J.G was stuffing himself silly to avoid roping.

Accurate, I believe. I know of an ethnic "fatcel"(6'1) who stuffed himself with food after his Normie friends moved on and abandoned him.

Shannon Rose Bosanac was playing Missionary with J.A.K while J.G was stuffing himself silly to avoid roping.
Yeah, it's a very simple equation. When nothing else brings you joy, then you'll seek it elsewhere.
Also, if you don't get pussy anyways then that is one less reason to eat in moderation.

Only blame them if they were once skinny and still couldn’t get pussy
I think you made a mistake there.
You shouldn't blame them if they were once skinny and still couldn't get pussy. They tried and failed, so no reason to stay skinny.

When nothing else brings you joy, then you'll seek it elsewhere.

So you're implying that incels can experience positive emotions but than on the other hand question why anyone would want to be lean, fit, and healthy.

So you're implying that incels can experience positive emotions but than on the other hand question why anyone would want to be lean, fit, and healthy.
I didn't question why "anyone" would want to be fit. If it provides sexual opportunity then that's plenty of reason.

I also like seeing guys who have the potential to ascend blowing their chances by becoming fat

One of the 'arguments' against gymcelling is that it is unnecessary struggle with no payoff, as the only result with any validity would be attracting a foid.

In other words, anything that requires effort but does not result in being with a woman is apparently pointless.

If it provides sexual opportunity then that's plenty of reason.

^ See? :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I think you made a mistake there.
You shouldn't blame them if they were once skinny and still couldn't get pussy. They tried and failed, so no reason to stay skinny.
Yeah that’s what I meant

Some fatcels are only "incel" because they are fat though. So in their case its 100% their fault, which is why I hate them.

Same, I’m not fat, but eating is always something I look forward too. After rotting and ldaring all day it’s not much else to look forward to and it tastes good

Personally I'm an alcoholic so I'm not gonna judge the junkfoodcels but yeah it's one of the few benefits on my end: zero fat in alcohol...