Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tbh I no longer blame soys who do it to suck up to women

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
This inceldom shit is getting pretty tired for me. If I had the opportunity to become an SJW while also getting a looksmatched GF, I'd probably take it.

Getting a female, especially that way, will have you chewed up and spat out before long.

Simping is no better a solution than becoming a fag. It's outright surrender.

Don't be retarded. SJW women are all taken by Nazi chads. Cope if you think you'll ever get one.

Getting a female, especially that way, will have you chewed up and spat out before long.

I'm not even speaking of simping. Just being politically correct. I think being anti-PC is a negative in the dating market of lower SMV men.

Don't be retarded. SJW women are taken by Nazi chads. Cope if you think you'll ever get one.
I have a feeling that 95% of women would be scared to have an anti-PC boyfriend for the social consequences tbh. I'm not talking of one-night-stands.

don`t sell ur soul

don`t sell ur soul
I probably won't because I don't expect to get anything in return but if I got such theoretical opportunity, I might do it. I would probably slip up eventually though because my true convictions still wouldn't change.

ya i realize that high IQ normies may be just doing what they need to do to ascend, and don't buy into the whole bullshit

ya i realize that high IQ normies may be just doing what they need to do to ascend, and don't buy into the whole bullshit
Yeah, I think it can matter quite a bit actually.

This thread shows a statistic that autism saps a man's reproductive success by nearly 80% on average. Autism manifests as social retardation. I believe holding edgy, non-PC ideals can produce a very similar social effect as autism would.

Yeah, I think it can matter quite a bit actually.

This thread shows a statistic that autism saps a man's reproductive success by nearly 80% on average. Autism manifests as social retardation. I believe holding edgy, non-PC ideals can produce a very similar social effect as autism would.
oh ya, that's why you should stfu about anything that's non normie/PC lol.

there was a thread on intrasexual competition btw. and someone was talking about how it stifles creativity, discussion, etc, just so that ppl don't lose SMV, normie points, or whatever which can hurt their chances of ascension.

oh ya, that's why you should stfu about anything that's non normie/PC lol.

there was a thread on intrasexual competition btw. and someone was talking about how it stifles creativity, discussion, etc, just so that ppl don't lose SMV, normie points, or whatever which can hurt their chances of ascension.
Yep, indeed. The times when I've tried to ascend, such as in bars and clubs, are when I've had to completely sell all of my principles and make myself a total NPC so that the traits to potentially drive away women with would be minimized.

Yep, indeed. The times when I've tried to ascend, such as in bars and clubs, are when I've had to completely sell all of my principles and make myself a total NPC so that the traits to potentially drive away women with would be minimized.
i see lol. yea do what you gotta do i guess

i see lol. yea do what you gotta do i guess
It was all a temporary act of course. I wouldn't be able to keep it up in any permanent fashion. But I do nowadays think that being principled as an incel is pointless. I think we should all just try to ascend and become normies first and foremost. Otherwise, othER paths obviously exist as well.

This is exactly how most relationships are formed today. Whether the soy was like that naturally or he was actually incredibly perceptive and adept when young and actually figured out it was the best route to get a gf I'm not sure.

But yes OP you are completely right, it's the soys (like the ones often insulted in the manosphere) unfortunately with the women today, and not so much these so called chads

Whether the soy was like that naturally or he was actually incredibly perceptive and adept when young and actually figured out it was the best route to get a gf I'm not sure.
I feel like a moron for believing the opposite. I thought that holding on to my edgy beliefs with confidence would make me appear manly and interesting. Turns out I was just an embarrassing freak all along.
But yes OP you are completely right, it's the soys (like the ones often insulted in the manosphere) unfortunately with the women today, and not so much these so called chads
Yep, and this is where the redpill is probably flat out wrong. I don't think women want a confident weirdo BF if they can have a nice and safe soyboy who they can count on to not say anything inappropriate that would cause the woman to lose face.

I feel like a moron for believing the opposite.
I don't blame you, especially when in places like this the outdated masculine hur durr chad shit gets pushed continuously. You gotta remember to basically not take anything here seriously or as accurate, in fact probably the opposite is more likely to be accurate

I think these speculations are useful but at the end of the day the reality could be that reproductively viable foids just do not respond to you in the way you'd like to provoke a response from them regardless of your agreeableness regarding SJWisms. If the point is to signal caring and worldliness maybe you can pick something like Global Warming to be all SJW/passionate about? So you talk to a foid confidently about muh Global Warming etc, pretend you really like care etc, in the meantime what you're really doing signaling possibly attractive qualities and giving her a chance to "evaluate" you personality wise -- that is, if you think you meet her looks threshold.

This inceldom shit is getting pretty tired for me. If I had the opportunity to become an SJW while also getting a looksmatched GF, I'd probably take it.

You should probably just rope instead.

Pathetic cels who lack the mental fortitude to resign yourself and move forward past this mindset are just begging to be abused. In your case, you even admit you would be content with that.

You should probably just rope instead.

Pathetic cels who lack the mental fortitude to resign yourself and move forward past this mindset are just begging to be abused. In your case, you even admit you would be content with that.
You may be right