Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teacher threatens students for laughing at a faggot pride video.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
I'm so happy I'm not in school anymore. I couldn't take the gay propaganda. Nowadays I see pride flags on every school. I would have tried to tear them down with my Muslim classmates back in the day but the new generation are all NPCs.

I'm so happy I'm not in school anymore. I couldn't take the gay propaganda. Nowadays I see pride flags on every school. I would have tried to tear them down with my Muslim classmates back in the day but the new generation are all NPCs.
Based

Eyores kid is yours

Eeyore Sad GIF - Eeyore Sad Winnie The Pooh - Discover ...

1;06

I would have tried to tear them down with my Muslim classmates back in the day but the new generation are all NPCs.
The second video shown in the Youtube one (it starts at 4:03) is an audio-only recording where a teacher is completely losing it at a Muslim student and saying that he can't be Canadian if he doesn't support faggot marriages:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

The second video shown in the Youtube one (it starts at 4:03) is an audio-only recording where a teacher is completely losing it at a Muslim student and saying that he can't be Canadian if he doesn't support faggot marriages:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
The Absolute State of Canada

The LGBT+ agenda is without a doubt one of the greatest ways globohomo subverts nations; I recall seeing a video on normiegram showcasing a KGB defector talking about the various means in which countries can be subverted, and he said something along the lines of the best way in which to defeat a county is not through physical means, but through subverting the nation so badly to the point in which the populace loses all faith within their former identity.

I may try and find this video and make a post about it.

Normies just sit and watch while their kids are indoctrinated with lgbt propaganda. They will never rebel because they’re too afraid of getting disinvited from Friday’s brewery trivia night or Saturday’s axe-throwing event than to stand up to degeneracy. Meanwhile we can see the effects on a demoralized and unstable youth.

Clown world.
This is why I believe that schools and colleges are faggot indoctrination concentration camps.
No wonder why even the average Joes doesn't have faith anymore in the education system.

The point of no return was somewhere around 2015 I think.

Normies just sit and watch while their kids are indoctrinated with lgbt propaganda. They will never rebel because they’re too afraid of getting disinvited from Friday’s brewery trivia night or Saturday’s axe-throwing event than to stand up to degeneracy. Meanwhile we can see the effects on a demoralized and unstable youth.

Most will go along with anything. Some will excitedly embrace whatever is pushed on them. Most people have no principles.

This is why I believe that schools and colleges are faggot indoctrination concentration camps.
No wonder why even the average Joes doesn't have faith anymore in the education system.

Schools are definition indoctrination centers. The whole purpose is to make compliant unquestioning subservient workers. The ringing bells between classes was conceived to prepare young minds for factory shifts.