Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tech tycoon harvests son’s blood for anti-aging purposes

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/anti-...r-to-retain-youth-uses-teen-son-as-blood-boy/

An anti-aging zealot who spends $2 million a year in a quest to turn back time has dragged his teenage son into being his personal “blood boy.”

Bryan Johnson, the 45-year-old tech tycoon who wants to keep his internal organs, including his penis and rectum, functioning youthfully — enlisted 17-year-old Talmage to provide blood transfusions, Bloomberg reported on Monday.

At a clinic near Dallas last month, Johnson, his 70-year-old dad, Richard, and Talmage showed up for an hours-long, tri-generational blood-swapping treatment, the outlet reported.
Johnson usually receives plasma from an anonymous donor, but this time Talmage provided a liter of his blood, which was converted into batches of piece parts — a batch of liquid plasma and another of red and white blood cells and platelets.

The fitness nut then undergoes the same procedure, but there’s one key addition — after having his own blood drained, Talmage’s plasma is then fed into Johnson’s veins, according to Bloomberg.

The father and son in question:

1688842689513179.jpg

1688842749353297.jpg

First pic looks like the cover of a gay magazine :feelswhat:

He raped his son and now fucks him in his rich decadence, also I hope these satanic DMT worshipping demons die screaming in agony

Somebody tell this guy Kikes already invented adrenochrome