Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TechnologyPill: We need Sex Robots, Easier Egg extraction & fertilisation & Artificial Wombs

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Tbh I can see no other way.

Humanity is too far gone. Steeped in cynicism/ scepticism & selfishness for humanity to ever be able to come together & reproduce & form familial connections & ties or any loving friendship & relationship.

Loneliness is increasing rapidly even in the vacuum of social media & digital connections.

The anger & rage of :bluepill: ed :soy: cucks are increasing at a rapid rate. Its displaced anger directed at us but in time which isn't too far off they'll be mightily pissed that they were "led up the garden path" & told "personality is key bro", "relationships take time bro", whilst Chad was fucked, fuck buddied & made friends with benefits in the first instance.

Foids are growing increasingly melancholic & disillusioned with the "glamorous life" & being missold a lie of the "princess life".

Society is increasingly aware of beauty privilege, the price of sex & the luxury "sex havers" & "breeders" (yes really a term I've seen bandied around on social media) have over us.

People are getting fed up that our taxes are being spent on social welfare programs to support Chad's bastards & that of single mothers who then go out & fuck with Chad whilst we're being "cucked" so to speak.

People are noticing Radical Feminists hidden homosexuality agenda & back lashing against that.

The :blackpill: is here to stay and it'll fundamentally transform human Relations I reckon for a generation or 2 to come.

Last edited:
theese r thy end times