Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teen foid scared that teacher is sexually assualting her friend!

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/13nngbd/im_afraid_somethings_happening_to_my_friends/

Yeah yeah yeah, I was digging around on r/feminism because I haven't lurked on it in a hot minute and this foid here basically is basically telling the story about how a teacher is touching her friend inappropriately, but the thing about this teacher is that he's an actual good math teacher so snitching on him is kinda maladaptive. But I thought it was funny tbh.

Also jfl at being 15 and on r/feminism, the OP of this post must be a huge autistic femcel who sits in the back of commons with her weird dyke friends. To be honest I think that her friend is just failing math and considering the fact that the year is kinda ending she needs some points to raise that good old grade up!

Reddit reposting should be a banneable offense

the OP of this post must be a huge autistic femcel who sits in the back of commons with her weird dyke friends. To be honest I think that her friend is just failing math and considering the fact that the year is kinda ending she needs some points to raise that good old grade up!
nah, is just an average woman

I have never seen a woman defending other human beings in my life, only mothers defend their children.
they never defend anyone else