Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Teen girls are innocent. Teen boys are evil"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34j8d8

This girl needs to be fucking beaten to a pulp. Fucking cunt. And she has people backing her up so the boy can't fight back.

that's how girls are though, they always need white knights to do their bidding in order to exert power over low status males

This goes against my
JustBeChav theory
Nooooooooo!!

oi fam the chav getting bullied by the nitty fam nah mandems out here getting smacked up

crumpets crumpets crumpets tea tea tea

I wish some Chav cunt bullied me when I was young so I could bitch slap and break her front teeths with my bare knuckles.

The Tutorialmode-pill is undeniable

Fapfuel for @Blacktarpill
@Damo the incel thoughts?

jfl if u think that she's bullying him alone, there are some chavie cuck males recording it that would punish this guy if he touched the kween.

:feelsgah:
that's why there are guns (on minecraft)

This girl needs to be fucking beaten to a pulp. Fucking cunt. And she has people backing her up so the boy can't fight back.

that's how girls are though, they always need white knights to do their bidding in order to exert power over low status males

0 Respect for this man. I would of turned her around and taken that ass
jfl if u think that she's bullying him alone, there are some chavie cuck males recording it that would punish this guy if he touched the kween.
tbh

She obviously wasn't alone, even a normie would have reacted, because he still has animal insticts

jfl at this foid pretending as if she has some power over him when orbiters are standing right behind her

oh yeah, these evil teen boys playing vidya all day and daydreaming about going to hogwarts

meanwhile their foids counterparts are being gangbanged by older chads

I think i would be too furious for anything else than to bash her skull into coma.

has anything good ever come out of the uk?

It's an anglo, why would I expect anything else.

Fapfuel for @Blacktarpill
@Damo the incel thoughts?
:feelscry: i was a victim of a girl bully when i was young. Bullies can destroy your life for their own pleasure. Now all my sexuality is fucked and im masochistic.

>can degenerate music count?
no.i guess you could say techniques are without morals so maybe?the band itself is fucking degenerate and in that there is no denying
i don't like that band tbh. a lot of other people do though

:feelscry: i was a victim of a girl bully when i was young. Bullies can destroy your life for their own pleasure. Now all my sexuality is fucked and im masochistic.
oh yeah, these evil teen boys playing vidya all day and daydreaming about going to hogwarts

meanwhile their foids counterparts are being gangbanged by older chads
The Tutorialmode-pill is undeniable

The generation of women who soy/bluepilled/cucks think are worthy of marriage and long term realtionships....

“Teehee, maybe she likes him..”

I live right by the kind of trash who participate in these actions.

I live right by the kind of trash who participate in these actions.
Chavs seem like the most trashy, subhuman whites ever to me, at least from what I've seen on the internet. Literally worse than the trashiest of slavs

Chavs seem like the most trashy, subhuman whites ever to me, at least from what I've seen on the internet. Literally worse than the trashiest of slavs
Oh god they are for sure. Human trash.

Foreign people don't understand just how deep the class division in the UK is, we are legit like the white equivalent of the currycels class system. It's not true that most working class people are chavs, a lot of middle/upper class people are absolute scum and a lot of working class people are really cool. It is truth though that you can literally instantly tell if someone's from a different class from you, everything from the words they use, their accent, and on and on is different.

Oh god they are for sure. Human trash.

Foreign people don't understand just how deep the class division in the UK is, we are legit like the white equivalent of the currycels class system. It's not true that most working class people are chavs, a lot of middle/upper class people are absolute scum and a lot of working class people are really cool. It is truth though that you can literally instantly tell if someone's from a different class from you, everything from the words they use, their accent, and on and on is different.
So where do the chavs come from if it's not a working class only group? I'm confused

dude what a waste.. there is a perfectly fine metal fence right beside him to blast her skull into :feelsUgh:

So where do the chavs come from if it's not a working class only group? I'm confused
Oh it is a working class group sorry. I just mean some working class people are really based, and some middle/upper class people are really iunsufferable, overly posh, etc.

They do it because they know men are not allowed to hit back in the clown world.

JFL the things I'd do to her if she ever attempted to put me in a situation like that.

Embarrassing men publicly is something they think they are freely entitled to do. So I guess I'm entitled to do the same right back, only my version may be a little more... physical :feelshehe: (in megaman x8 final moon stage)

Who tf was that tall guy who took the kid’s phone? I bet he was the only reason she was acting hard. Even if the chav foid was alone and got wrecked, she would get some wks to take revenge