Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teenage girls are insufferable

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I can’t stand teenage girls they’re so difficult to tolerate they’re always dramatic they’re Unnecessarily loud they’re too hormonal they’re always making fun of guys that they perceive as unattractive they make a big deal outta the most trivial things and they can just throw a hissy fit and get what they want because society only cares about the female gender while men get no Lee way and teenage boys get very little lee way

do you even interact with jbs?

They are demons bro they only way you can save them its sending them to hell

:yes::yes::yes: Let's hypothetically say dating Jbs was legal, Jbcopers would be on suicide watch if they actually approached them:lul:
It is legal if you I
:yes::yes::yes: Let's hypothetically say dating Jbs was legal, Jbcopers would be on suicide watch if they actually approached them
:yes::yes::yes: Let's hypothetically say dating Jbs was legal, Jbcopers would be on suicide watch if they actually approached them:lul:
I wouldn’t be able to tolerate anybody younger than 20 even 19 year olds are a pain to deal with

I can’t stand teenage girls they’re so difficult to tolerate they’re always dramatic they’re Unnecessarily loud they’re too hormonal they’re always making fun of guys that they perceive as unattractive they make a big deal outta the most trivial things and they can just throw a hissy fit and get what they want because society only cares about the female gender while men get no Lee way and teenage boys get very little lee way
well yeah because foids at that age lack maturity and their brains are still developing. Teenage foids are worst than teenage boys

True unless they're su- FBI OPEN UP - point is that you wouldnt be making this post if they had given you sex like they gave Chad,Chadlite and to a lesser extent NT normies