Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Teenage girls win an award for developing an app to help other teen girls get abortions out of state.

They probably got a nerdy simp who was orbiting them to code the app for them but took all the credit because there :foidSoy:s

Toilets can only painstakingly come up with shit like this and you know for sure its not an asian, curry or muslim foid.

The app is not live but will be when they receive the jew money prize
I almost believed a woman did something.

We are so desensitized to it. One in the modern age can not fathom how truely pure this poison is. It is true evil. The youth partakes in human sacrifice. These times have existed before, but never this rampant (due to globalism). The human condition is constant.

Not working to progress A.I or it’s future applications, this is what genius foids are putting their effort towards being able to have more sex :lul: you just can’t make this clown world stuff up anymore

We are so desensitized to it. One in the modern age can not fathom how truely pure this poison is. It is true evil. The youth partakes in human sacrifice. These times have existed before, but never this rampant (due to globalism). The human condition is constant.

Women can't code. Seen them try. They just can't. Shame on the simp who made this app for them and never got a crumb of pussy.

Me no want to raise the child I purposely put in me vacuum go sucky sucky!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
That’s exactly how I imagine every foid says when they want to kill their babies. It makes me fucking sick that these foids fuck chads just to get abortions.

Its a fetish for them at this point they just want to get creampied so they can abort later
Their are women who actually get abortions for fun. They can orgasm from abortions.

Who wants to bet some ricecel coded this and these whores are just taking the credit?

DNW how does it work? Does it redirect them to google maps or something stupid redundant like that?

They are not even solving a problem. Just google “abortion center” and the app becomes a retarded impediment.

A semi Shotgun is a more effective Abortion tool

Now Chad can cum inside whoever he wants without a care since the app can kill his bastards for him.

Who wants to bet some ricecel coded this and these whores are just taking the credit?
That seems like the most plausible explanation. The ricecel was probably promised sex with these foids, but you know foids are just manipulators.

DNW how does it work? Does it redirect them to google maps or something stupid redundant like that?

They are not even solving a problem. Just google “abortion center” and the app becomes a retarded impediment.
DNW? What does that stand for?

This app connects them with people who will provide them housing for free so getting an out of state abortion becomes more affordable.

Women can't code. Seen them try. They just can't. Shame on the simp who made this app for them and never got a crumb of pussy.
Foids can’t fucking do anything. I also believe that they had some simp make the app and promise pussy, but didn’t give it to him.
Their are women who actually get abortions for fun. They can orgasm from abortions.
That makes it even more twisted and evil. How can women orgasm when they are effectively killing their kid. Any foid who gets an abortion deserves the death penalty, in fact South Carolina almost made that possible. But no, stupid fucking libtards didn’t let the bill pass.

le empathetic gender funny how murdering the unborn is their biggest concern and I am supposed to believe they are more compassionate than men. I'd be hard pressed to find a man who killed an unborn baby meanwhile with toilets I'd be hard pressed to find one that did not.

Am I the only one who thinks this is...interesting from a legal standpoint? Connects vulnerable femoids to the homes of out-of-state strangers? I'm sure this will never, ever end in a lawsuit. Nothing can ever go wrong.

For the price it would take to set up the app and thoroughly vet someone, you can just set up a fund, and then negotiate a corporate contract with a massive hotel chain to get discounted stays for femoids who need to travel out-of-state for abortions. And if a simp wants to help, they can just donate to the fund. Simple as.

This is the tech industry making things 50x more complicated than they ever needed to be, in the name of "social justice". But hey, grifters gotta grift, and virtue signallers gotta signal.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks this is...interesting from a legal standpoint? Connects vulnerable femoids to the homes of out-of-state strangers? I'm sure this will never, ever end in a lawsuit.
Have you heard of Idaho’s “abortion trafficking” law?

Have you heard of Idaho’s “abortion trafficking” law?
Yes, and as much as I hate femoids, that law is probably unconstitutional. Idaho is in the Ninth Circuit, mind you, and I don't think there are five votes at the Supremes to actually revisit the Court's precedents on federalism and interstate travel just to ban abortion.

Last edited:
le empathetic gender funny how murdering the unborn is their biggest concern and I am supposed to believe they are more compassionate than men. I'd be hard pressed to find a man who killed an unborn baby meanwhile with toilets I'd be hard pressed to find one that did not.
Women have more than enough rights but they will still complain that they are oppressed because they don't have the right to kill their unborn babies in certain states. Smh, liberal women are very uneducated and ignorant on these issues

Pregnancy is not a disease, abortion is not healthcare.

Foids & their doctors are the worst killers the world and ever seen they've killed more babies in abortion than in world wars