Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teenager gets breast implants before starting college so she can be a better slut there

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★

College is supposedly a place where you go to get an education. But not for foids. For them, it's a place where they can fuck as many chads as possible so it's better to be prepared, right? That's why this whore got a boob job so she could please as many Chads as possible. By they way, I bet the treatment was paid by her mom since all moms want her daughters to be the best sluts of town. (Note for the mods: I post the original link cause I can't upload the video on this forum as a video file, I always get a error. So please don't warn me for giving them more views, instead please try to fix the issue with uploading videos. Thank you)

Absolutely disgusting.

This is news

This

Is

News

This is disgusting

Remember guys: looks don't matter. It's what's on the inside. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Honestly one of the worst blackpills I've seen. This foid could still have a harem of normies, looksmatches, beta orbiters and 2-5 chads per year on top of that. But I guess thats just not enough...

Imagine telling to your dad that you want to get dick enlargament surgery

Honestly one of the worst blackpills I've seen. This foid could still have a harem of normies, looksmatches, beta orbiters and 2-5 chads per year on top of that. But I guess thats just not enough...
She wants to be stacy

As if she needed it. Literal monsters can get laid if they have a vagina

They get the carossel warmed up in highschool/middle school with their first chad who theyll remember for life ofcourse, and then prepare and study for college by enhancing their smv even further to get that carossel going at max power. Dont forget the free rides to colleges and universities they get through an enormous offering of grants and scholarships (which I was never eligible for). Just be black or jewish or a foid and in the west you are set to succeed in your carossel classes. Ofcourse blue collar wageslaves are the ones kept powering their system.

Now she’s gonna get every single chad at the college and probably a few local chads too who aren’t at the college.

"Why are there teachers in high schools, lol; high school is an experience"

Wow her personality is so much better in the after pic!
She better have big boobs with a face like that tbh, if average would have a face, she would be the definition of it.
She's striving to be a butterface. Very empowering, most women with big tits or ass are horrendous looking in the face

I will never respect her
full

I don't feel confident means :chad: pumped and dumped her while making fun of her flat chest. There were tons of guys that talked about how they love her flat chest and prefer it, but she was disgusted by those males and went back to fucking the :chad: that said her boobs are flat.

When I was in college they called foids like this "pre-wed"